Reviews for Midnight Clear
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh. Gosh. I just discovered this disturbing little thing about myself.

I have this morbid fascination with scenes where Dean is out like a light, and we get to see Sam angst and emo over him. And kinda panic when he takes too long to wake up, yeah.

*buries face in hands*

You know, when I was reading this, I kept looking forward to when Dean goes unconscious and we get to see Sam angst.

I'm...incorrigible.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Another great story :). Way to b festive. I find it hard to read fics from season 3 cause there's always that depressing foreboding over the whole thing knowing deans doomed to he'll, kinda puts a damper on the mood, but u did a great job
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Sigh. That was a wonderful story. :)

I really enjoyed reading it...to 4:30am! ack bedtime for me now so I can go to work in a few. lol

Thanks so much for writing such a great fic I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Night
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow! This wa beautiful my dear! Well damned done! It was like reading an episode! Fantastic...

*hugs you*

Mandy
Winchester73 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hey I so missed this! It is so beautifully heartbreaking but hopeful at the same time. Dean and Sam's fears so clear. I would love to see this as an episode as I can actually see Jensen & Jared in this. Thank you.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I didn't review this - good grief. S3 and S4 are just so wonderfully angsty, I totally understand why you wrote this. It wasn't until what - Long Distance Call - that they reached the point that you've eloquently made in this fic. I loved the Dickens reference, was horrified I didn't remember/recognize Boz until you explained it, loved Bobby as Christmas Present or as a present if you'd wrapped him up ... LOL. This was painful and sweet - loved it.

Phoebe
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
AW That was fab!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG!

hun this was beautiful!

i laughed so much at this

"Bobby's eyebrows shot up, and he looked over Dean's head at Sam. "I gave you a Christmas present?"

haha...

omg such an amazing christmasfied fic hun

your an amazing talent!

thanks so much for sharing

i soo lovd this fic

nice change- unique story hun x

bless, you got Sam's desperation perfectly
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Sorry I waited so long to read and review your latest fic. Been busy working and whatnot.

Took a sick day today. Woke up sick... so sick... Ugh, my stomach... so I had plenty of time to read today. ;

I liked it. Poor Sam... didn't know what to do, always seeing the good in things/people... and Dean, always so distrusting...

Can't wait for more updates/posts! I probably should've read this a few days ago... before or on Christmas... but oh wells. I still enjoyed it very much.

Hope you had a good Christmas! _
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
YAY! Love it to freakin' death. Supernatural plus A Christmas Carol equals total and complete fawesomeness:) Another masterpiece, shweetie.
Intex chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh man, haha.

Yet another great one. Keep them coming girl!

This was very cool. I thought for sure that the ghost of Christmas future was going to end up being like, a dead version of Dean hahaha
Sojourner84 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hey you!

I saw this was up and wanted to come give it another read. Loved it last Christmas and I loved it this second round. Thanks for sharing it here!

-SJ
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I remembered reading this last Christmas season on the VS, but as I recall, there was no way to comment or review. So I’ll do it now. I really loved this Christmas story – Dean is so broken, just giving up on life, dead inside – waiting for the end – reckless in his protection of Sam. I think this line sums it all up nicely: “There was no reason to risk Sam's life, Dean knew, when his was already bought and paid for, his own signature etched in fire on a demon's contract.”

And of course my heart went out to Sam because he couldn’t get through to him; make Dean understand how his attitude and actions were affecting him. You showed Sam’s desperate response in a most dramatic way. Really loved seeing a Supernatural “Christmas Carol” from Dean’s perspective – you did a fabulous job with all three Christmases – each tugging at my heart.

I’m really glad that Dean finally realized that Sam needed him now, needed him to be his brother again; that Sam needed Dean not to give up even if he couldn’t actively participate in finding a solution to the deal. In “Christmas Future” Dean faced Death, but didn’t embrace it. Instead he fought against death so that he could save Sam from the future that was shown to him. Fabulous job!

Thanks for sharing this special Christmas story with us – a very special gift. Your writing never ceases to amaze me. Until next time…
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was sad, you know about Sam's life if Dean's not there. Thanks for the awesome story, as always.
spootycup chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was SO good... thank you for that... loved it... it made me smile and it was just so good