Reviews for How to Survive in the Woods
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/17
most wincest fic I had of yours really has interesting plot.

Still amuse me even now.

Wow, Sam. So he knows all long when Dean was in very long guilt.

Great fic !
jenniferlovvrence chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is perfect. I love this story so much! I'm seriously grinning like crazy right now! The whole first have was hilarious, crazy, and scary at the same time! Loved it!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 8/13/2012 As. Pie.
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I don't say this very often in reviews but after reading quite a few of your Supernatural fics I must tell you: Don't. Ever. Stop. are just to good at it! .
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Nice one, I liked it :)

Thank you !
GMC chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I can't LIVE
Aver chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was beautiful and scorching. Although I actually flinched at the eight year jump because I love me some wee!cest, you really brought it home with enough angst to satisfy, not hurt.
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow. What a lot of emotions. Loved that Sam knew the whole time. Loved how it chewed at Dean for eight years and what a relief for him to finally be able to have what he wanted! Great writing! Awesome read! Thanks!
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
DAMN! That was hot! I wanna go camping with the boys...

Zeryx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
You write the best Sam/Dean. You were the first authour I read that wrote that kind of story, and it's all been downhill from there. Just amazing. You push ALL the right emotional buttons while staying true to the characters AND making it hotter than hell.

This story is no exception. Awesome job.
Mander08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
:D that makes camping seem like so much fun :D
darl chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw, this was so sweet! And sexy. I particularly enjoyed the sense of family in the first part - Dean getting drunk with his father and racing his brother through the woods and sharing a snack. And I like how he doesn't really know what he's doing and how he's feeling while angsting about it all the same. And Sam making up words and talking in Greek.

Thank you for sharing!
An Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very awesome story!
caeli1701 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
thanks for the story! today is my birthday so when i checked your profile to see if you'd written anything new i felt like i'd just gotten another present lol. I loved it.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
It isn't only cute. It is nice and simple and lovely and original and soft and clean and warm and beautiful.

"They come back to each other. All the way down this time, and they are together, the only place Dean wants to be."

Every little word as a bit of their heart.

You did goog, very good.

I love it.