Reviews for Sin and Incivility
cinewardy chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
wooowww! this is amazing story! i love it! you did a great job, author :)
tired617 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Great Story!
ebff chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
fanfuckingtastick! OMG you may have nudged a few other stories out of my top 5...Lemons, fluff, limes, plot, Happliy Ever After, Nietzsche and Peter Pan wow loved every part!
scarlet5 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awesome and funny! The tiara and pookie were hilarious!
jewles622 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
OH MY GOD THIS ROCKED MY FREAKING SOCKS! MWAH 3 Juliana
crazycate chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
I just stumbled across this story and loved it, loved it, loved it. I will now proceed to your profile for more stories. Great job.
quoideneufj chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
hmmh... epilogue from Pookie's POV would still be nice!
quoideneufj chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Lovely - and thanks for the story from EPOV
Sea4Me chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
So happy for the HEA! Off to see if u wrote the EPOV like I hope you did... But can't let myself start it yet! (i really want more than Bella wants...i want to know why Rose had to be the one to fix it all. But, if he can overlook how 'busy' her distractions kept her, then he deserves some leeway, too! Hmmm maybe he went to the store... & thought she never cared...esp post-James giggling & street-molesting...)
Sea4Me chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
A bit unbelievable...but a quick way to conclude for a short story. I do like it when mean-Rose turns nice. Here's hoping for a HEA :). Btw, I love how James didnt notice he said, 'our.' That was a nice touch.
Sea4Me chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Nice! Altho I don't buy that she loves j more than herself. Also, I'm halfway thru 2 of your fics...do you have a thing for spiders? BTW, I'm really enjoying this!
Sea4Me chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Ha! SHE is his fianceƩ? I thought it would be the other! And I love how jake's rant may have clued Edw in that B was for real...

Gah! He walks out like that? Ok, is she going to read, or has she already? Sim to UoEM ...does she fail to read a clue? And burning? Is she 'changing,' feverish, angry...oh, lovin' the burning curiosity , lol!
Sea4Me chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
"I know hell."

Wow-well done! I understand w/o it all being over-explained, and there is still more to come, by way of future elaboration & (hopefully) resolution. SO much better than every weeny thing being dragged outbound we're all idiots!

From the end:

Oh no! I thought this was after a "tomorrow" where he never showed, not all the same day! Hmmm. Did they just pull some Romeo/Juliet stunt?
Sea4Me chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Truth: I came here for lemons.

Truth: this was even better!
Plaidpantz chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Loved this! What an excellent short story!
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »