Reviews for Sin and Incivility
Rainransom chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
A quick review .. I thought this story was a great one for your 1st full of lemons.. quite interesting at times to!. I'm looking into some of your other work but this one caught my attention first! I enjoyed.. thanks!1
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
That was absolutely, positively amazing. I couldn't get enough :] Great job.
Northern Light1000 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Good stuff! Thanks.
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So Funnnnnny! I like a Bella who take resposibility for her own life.
cinewardy chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
wooowww! this is amazing story! i love it! you did a great job, author :)
tired617 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Great Story!
ebff chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
fanfuckingtastick! OMG you may have nudged a few other stories out of my top 5...Lemons, fluff, limes, plot, Happliy Ever After, Nietzsche and Peter Pan wow loved every part!
scarlet5 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awesome and funny! The tiara and pookie were hilarious!
jewles622 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
crazycate chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
I just stumbled across this story and loved it, loved it, loved it. I will now proceed to your profile for more stories. Great job.
quoideneufj chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
hmmh... epilogue from Pookie's POV would still be nice!
quoideneufj chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Lovely - and thanks for the story from EPOV
Sea4Me chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
So happy for the HEA! Off to see if u wrote the EPOV like I hope you did... But can't let myself start it yet! (i really want more than Bella wants...i want to know why Rose had to be the one to fix it all. But, if he can overlook how 'busy' her distractions kept her, then he deserves some leeway, too! Hmmm maybe he went to the store... & thought she never cared...esp post-James giggling & street-molesting...)
Sea4Me chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
A bit unbelievable...but a quick way to conclude for a short story. I do like it when mean-Rose turns nice. Here's hoping for a HEA :). Btw, I love how James didnt notice he said, 'our.' That was a nice touch.
Sea4Me chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Nice! Altho I don't buy that she loves j more than herself. Also, I'm halfway thru 2 of your you have a thing for spiders? BTW, I'm really enjoying this!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »