Reviews for Sin and Incivility
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Beautifully written. Thank you.
TaleTerror chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I love that he asks her to stop taking the pill at the end, so erotic. First story I've read that he's asked her to stop and i like that. But loved how the entire story panned out.
Vindeen chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Eonderful. Utterly wonderful. One for the favourits list.
MiaLuthor chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Love the way you think/write! This story was so beautiful and the first chapter was like a fairy tale. And who doesn't like lemons. They were part of Bella's personal growth.
thanks
Mell C chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
That was a wild ride. Thanks for writing.
CherieMarie chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
diirty sex, oh yeah! that's what I signed up for ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Wow, thanks for sharing this, it was beautiful.
ai se eu te pego chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Amazing
KateyK chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for a fun read.
michaellaaf chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
OHMYGOD I'm dyinnnnn 'dirty, sadistic, cunt-munching serial killer at your service' that is the best thing I've ever read in my whole life, I'm so excited to read the rest of the chapters looool that made me laugh so much, amazing
huntingforwitches chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Yay! Absolutely lovely :)
prrrincess chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This is nice
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Damn! I have been fanning myself thru this whole story, except when Rose and Bella were talking, then I was laughing. I started looking forward to that E and B hook-up, hell Iwas looking forward to that since the bookstore incident, that was hot!. Thanks for this sexy, very funny story.

I hope you still read these reviews. Some of us got a late start on Twilight. I didn't read the books until 2011 and then I just kept reading them over and over! Then I saw the movies and of course fell in lust with ROB. I was already in love with Edwad. I said all that to say thanks again, some of us are just getting to fanfic and we love it too!
Bless you sweetie!
Atwiggs
jasperslover chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I really liked it lol, kinda short, always want more, but I liked it!
jasperslover chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Even though her heart is really broken, at least she has the ability to have hot anger sex. I just mope and mope and mope lol
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »