Reviews for Sin and Incivility
Dil9 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Loved it:) great story.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh god! Guess I don't blame her green eyes has done a number on her
Anita chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Cute, thank you.
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE that you wrote this story as well as Nymph! I LOVED this story as being completely new and unconventional in the fandom, humorous and real without being violent, and just overall awesome. You go girl.
Antipyro chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
For so long, I've wanted to come back to fanfiction, and the first author I looked up was you. I salivate over your writing and the turn of words used so eloquently to savour all the meanings of your stories.

I love you, but not like Pookie.
deesirius chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I think your a great writer, so I decided to give this a chance, at first I wasnt really sure but I find myself enjoying more and more, and honestly my heart is kinda breaking for Bella even though what she did wasnt exactly 'nice' either, you know what I mean..? Anyways...on to the next!
jansails chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
While this was only seven chapters- WOW! what a rich, enthralling story.
This would make a great movie, I REALLY MEAN THAT.
It played out that way in my head, very visual.
Kudos my FF friend, kudos.
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Great! Surprisingly sentimental - in a good way. The description makes it sound like it will be a parody, but it's not.
Jmacff chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
HEA?
cmb897 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I loved this story! It had a little bit of everything, and I adored every written word! Thank you for writing it. D
LuvinSin21 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S A PART TWO! that was AMAZING!
tweetytweets chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
just amazing. .. no non sense story. ..
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Great story.
lord periperi chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
ooOoOoO it is a wonderful story. and I can't lie, I shed a tear for Bella few times.
maphie chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Yay! Short, sharp, syrupy. Luvit!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »