Reviews for Sin and Incivility
Chubbypoo chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I am loving it, can't wait to see where it goes :)
Brooklynn10 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Everything is so confusing!

But I love it!

I'm not sure whether to hate Edward or love him.

but slapping him would work out fine for me.

haha

can't wait to read what you have coming up next and where Alice and Jasper will fit into this story, why Edward and Bella won't be together, and when Rosalie and Emmett are going to hook up. ha
gallantcorkscrews chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Wait. This is the last chapter?

No. That's so NOT cool. I was losing my faith in fucking fanfiction, and then i click on this and its like WHOAH HERES SOMETHING AWESOME.

and James is the best thing since ... well whatever. He's just amazing and he's the best smut i've read in a long time. SEX WITH A NON-EDWARD MALE- and I LIKED IT? JESUS. And the fact that he's ugly? I LOVE IT. It makes me so happy that you make an ugly man hotter than shit.

But all that aside... your writing is so poignant. Like this: I almost stop him, but ... I’m two hundred percent positive that the pondering required to sort out my mental status after this event may be sufficient to distract me for several hours, if not several days.

How many times have I done something just because it would distract me from a bigger problem? GAH. I'm so happy right now. Made my fucking day. Thank you.
houroflead chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Okay, you win, Edward is officially bothering the crap out of me, I must know the full scoop.
JPrince1010 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Seriously- I love your writing style. I think your stories are my new obsession :)
colacherry chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
i LOVE this victoria!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
very nice! can't wait to see what happens next chapter...
lanacullen21 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
i've read your story several times and i love it.

not because of the vivid sex details [although that's great too] but because of the pain in it too.

i know that sounds really morbid and masochistic of me, but to see her losing herself and trying to find something to keep her sane, just intrigues me.

but i'm still really curious about edward. so he's engaged and the son of bella's boss carlisle. i get that. but does edward feel the same way? is there a connection or just false hope that they will be able to get together because he is taken?

can't wait for an update!
Mediana chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
I get a bit confused about this, but carry on :)
Deirdre chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
edwardianunicorns chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
"James is an ugly motherfucker." -Best opening line ever! This chapter had me laughing out loud with Bella's thoughts on James. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update!
acct purged chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying the story and your writing.
jimemon chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Great story, I am definitely hooked :)
sylv-vies chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
oh . . .

NOW i get it.

XD

ugh. what a heartbreaking situation. you just find your prince, you drop everything for him, and then suddenly you find out . . . that he's got this drop dead gorgeous fiance and is your boss' fucking son.

gah. props to you for the yummy plot.

and the yummy lemon. poor B and her unsatisfying romps. eh. wonder how well she'd fare if Edward ever gets around to fucking her . . .

but for now, i think we can make do with James and his ugly-ass-tall self.

signing out.

-BN
isacz chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
wow! I REALLY LOVE it! great job! :);):)
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »