Reviews for Sin and Incivility
JPrince1010 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Seriously- I love your writing style. I think your stories are my new obsession :)
colacherry chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
i LOVE this victoria!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
very nice! can't wait to see what happens next chapter...
lanacullen21 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
i've read your story several times and i love it.

not because of the vivid sex details [although that's great too] but because of the pain in it too.

i know that sounds really morbid and masochistic of me, but to see her losing herself and trying to find something to keep her sane, just intrigues me.

but i'm still really curious about edward. so he's engaged and the son of bella's boss carlisle. i get that. but does edward feel the same way? is there a connection or just false hope that they will be able to get together because he is taken?

can't wait for an update!
Mediana chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
I get a bit confused about this, but carry on :)
Deirdre chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
edwardianunicorns chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
"James is an ugly motherfucker." -Best opening line ever! This chapter had me laughing out loud with Bella's thoughts on James. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update!
acct purged chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying the story and your writing.
jimemon chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Great story, I am definitely hooked :)
sylv-vies chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
oh . . .

NOW i get it.

XD

ugh. what a heartbreaking situation. you just find your prince, you drop everything for him, and then suddenly you find out . . . that he's got this drop dead gorgeous fiance and is your boss' fucking son.

gah. props to you for the yummy plot.

and the yummy lemon. poor B and her unsatisfying romps. eh. wonder how well she'd fare if Edward ever gets around to fucking her . . .

but for now, i think we can make do with James and his ugly-ass-tall self.

signing out.

-BN
isacz chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
wow! I REALLY LOVE it! great job! :);):)
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
wow everything is so much more clear now, and i Love this story! keep doing the great job your doing. update soon please!
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
ARGH! I am SO irritated! I thought of the perfect James for this story, can SEE him in my mind's eye, but I can NOT think of what the actor's name is or what movie he's been in. If I can think of it, I'll email you. It's p1ssing me off too.

Anyway, GREAT chapter! SO angsty and hot and smexy and who doesn't want to get it on a bar before being fcked up against a wall? I mean, really? Hotchacha! I can't wait for you to post the next one!
LaBellaDiscord chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
This is so good, I like the pairing of James and Bella like this.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
My tall guy that I hooked up with was such a disappointment. 6'6", black, basketball player. Dick was four inches long. When hard. Sadly, that is not an exaggeration.

As for the chapter...I'm glad Bella got to experience the big O. But that's not going to take the heartbreak away. Wonder what's going on with Edward.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »