Reviews for Sin and Incivility
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
wow everything is so much more clear now, and i Love this story! keep doing the great job your doing. update soon please!
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
ARGH! I am SO irritated! I thought of the perfect James for this story, can SEE him in my mind's eye, but I can NOT think of what the actor's name is or what movie he's been in. If I can think of it, I'll email you. It's p1ssing me off too.

Anyway, GREAT chapter! SO angsty and hot and smexy and who doesn't want to get it on a bar before being fcked up against a wall? I mean, really? Hotchacha! I can't wait for you to post the next one!
LaBellaDiscord chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
This is so good, I like the pairing of James and Bella like this.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
My tall guy that I hooked up with was such a disappointment. 6'6", black, basketball player. Dick was four inches long. When hard. Sadly, that is not an exaggeration.

As for the chapter...I'm glad Bella got to experience the big O. But that's not going to take the heartbreak away. Wonder what's going on with Edward.
razorbladcherry chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
wow. i think i'd even fuck james if it was anything like that. holy fuck.
Nerdlee chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
You made me love James. I really do. I won't feel bad if she chucks him, but you turned him into a damned decent sonofabitch. Very good and painful description of hell. Sounds accurate to me.

~Mia
Beck1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Not a waste of time at all, it is always a pleasure to read a well-written fic! The out of sequence events threw me a bit, but I think that is more from the wait between chapters rather than the actual having the events out of chronological order. Being out of order makes it easier to see why Edward didn't show up at the bookstore the next morning, actually. Very interesting so far, I'm eager to read the next bit.

Thanks!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
this was a really good chapter! cant wait for more
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
wow! crazy twist! i cant wait for the next chapter! i hope everything works out..i love edward\bella
JPrince1010 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Hmm, so unique. James is the hot one and Edward is the jackass.

I still want Edward to get his shit together though!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Very NIce, it's a real shame how many women have never had an orgasm, and men get one everytime, they suck! If only we could have it so easy...can't wait for a new addition if you decide to do one...
colacherry chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
never did i think i'd appreciate a bella/james lemon, but this i think i love!
wellbeloved chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
um. hi.

i am in love with this chapter. its really weird for me to read it, in the sense that i had a similar situation happen to me. granted, his name wasnt edward, and we werent at a bookstore, but the motions and the intent were the same.

my pulse started racing as i kept reading your page. i love the characters your portray. theyre real and as far from 'cheesy' or overthought as one can get.
ThisColony chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
!

Well I'm certainly hooked, and it only took two chapters. That's really saying something, lady.

I always wanted a bizarre first encounter such as that. Beautifully written.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Oh god...their meeting was so ethereal. I would give anything to have something like that happen to me.

However, I can tell from your first chapter that the two of them did not reach their HEA the following morning. So I can't wait to find out what happened/happens next.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »