Reviews for Sin and Incivility
razorbladcherry chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
wow. i think i'd even fuck james if it was anything like that. holy fuck.
Nerdlee chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
You made me love James. I really do. I won't feel bad if she chucks him, but you turned him into a damned decent sonofabitch. Very good and painful description of hell. Sounds accurate to me.

~Mia
Beck1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Not a waste of time at all, it is always a pleasure to read a well-written fic! The out of sequence events threw me a bit, but I think that is more from the wait between chapters rather than the actual having the events out of chronological order. Being out of order makes it easier to see why Edward didn't show up at the bookstore the next morning, actually. Very interesting so far, I'm eager to read the next bit.

Thanks!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
this was a really good chapter! cant wait for more
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
wow! crazy twist! i cant wait for the next chapter! i hope everything works out..i love edward\bella
JPrince1010 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Hmm, so unique. James is the hot one and Edward is the jackass.

I still want Edward to get his shit together though!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Very NIce, it's a real shame how many women have never had an orgasm, and men get one everytime, they suck! If only we could have it so easy...can't wait for a new addition if you decide to do one...
colacherry chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
never did i think i'd appreciate a bella/james lemon, but this i think i love!
wellbeloved chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
um. hi.

i am in love with this chapter. its really weird for me to read it, in the sense that i had a similar situation happen to me. granted, his name wasnt edward, and we werent at a bookstore, but the motions and the intent were the same.

my pulse started racing as i kept reading your page. i love the characters your portray. theyre real and as far from 'cheesy' or overthought as one can get.
ThisColony chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
!

Well I'm certainly hooked, and it only took two chapters. That's really saying something, lady.

I always wanted a bizarre first encounter such as that. Beautifully written.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Oh god...their meeting was so ethereal. I would give anything to have something like that happen to me.

However, I can tell from your first chapter that the two of them did not reach their HEA the following morning. So I can't wait to find out what happened/happens next.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Damn, that's good. Details and depth and purpose and hot lemons all in just the first chapter!
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Totally loving Missy.

I'm curious to find out more about Edward.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Me likey so far.
LaBellaDiscord chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
The chemistry between them is tangible. I love it.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »