Reviews for A Letter To Santa!
InfiniteWallflower22299 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So Santa is real! Nessie was adorable and Emmett's a naughty boy huh? oohh. lol. I like this alot. Very cute story!
TheShatteredBeauty chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oooh, Emmett you bad boy! xD
And aww, Nessie was so adorable and cute!
I loved this, it brought back so many Christmas memories from the childhood! It made me feel like a child again on Christmas morning!

TheShatteredBeauty
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great work! I can see how this got so popular. I love how you characterized Nessie-she is so adorable!- Emmet-that BAD boy-and of course, the rest of the Twilight characters. The scene that I like most was when Embry burst in and was all like," Can't be Santa, sorry." And Alice was all like," Por que!?" And that last scene with Santa. Pfffft... *is dying of laughter* Of course Emmet won't get any presents! Santa has a soft spot for Bella. Now that I finished this, are you going to do another holdiay esque fic? Like say, easter? Just a thought, but I found this irresistibly amusing.
JThawN chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was extremely sweet, I liked the whole concept! Nessie being a child and believing in Santa is so cute, its unlike the Renesmee that we all know but heck I loved every bit of the story and the santa at the end! hehehe!

This was a very cute story! Enjoyed it quite well :)
Amber nickel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh my gosh, that is just sooo funny! I really love the last line! Please write something soon; your stories always make me laugh. :)

Amber Nickel

OMG THAT'S TOO CUTE!
airstreamlover chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
cute story!
sydrianbelikovastar chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aww! i liked this story! so cute! the emmett part was great!
mitsuchan325 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
awesome, merry christmas to all and to good reviews! and yes emmett does use too many innuendos on poor bella.
Your Lucky Star chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
OMG! That was so cute, I loved the tist at the end, and the very end had me laughing! Good Job!
EC-stronger than you since1915 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
So Santa was real! awesome! best christmas story EVER!
XDFXD chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
LOOL i love it P
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
.God...tht was really nice & sweet. So if Vampires & Werewolves can exist, so can Santa Claus! D
SweetoothMegs chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Haha, the ol' if-it-wasn't-you-than-who-was-it? line. Great story!