Reviews for Careful With That Axe, Luigi
SOCH14 chapter 1 . 4/20
XD this was just pure awesomeness! XD revenge sure does taste sweet!
This story sure has made my day! XD great job!
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
get rekt you piece of shit tree
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Dear god, I feel sorry for Whispy. I really do.

Still, I find this story hillarious for some reason. It includes OOC but that was to be expected in this kind of story. The writing style was really nice as well. Good Job I'd say )
actuallygerald23yahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
hahaha! This is awesome. I don't like green greens at all but I hate the mario bros stage with the stupid turtle/koopa things that push you offscreen way more.. But I can feel the anger you have towards Whispy... And Meta Knight and Kirby...thats just cute. I'm lauging a lot at Luigi...
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was just too darn funny.
helpfulDeathgod chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I had trouble reading it since I was smiling the whole time. I never knew Luigi could seem so evil, and it fits him (the again, the tree was rude...I want an apple now). I will take you as an example when I finally get my fanific (started) finished. I'll reference you. XD
RandomFreakazoid chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Good plot, a little OOCness but that's what fanfictionsa re for right? To make the characters out of characters lol.

Keep up the good work~!
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is certainly a very interesting fic! I think Snake sums it up the best: this fic is certainly "an act of genius".

Luigi going comically berserk was really amusing.

hawk
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I think the world should duck and cover whenever you write crack-fics, in hopes of surviving the insanity. I'm finding it hard to pick out a highpoint, though 'Confessions of a Box-a-holic' really has to be there. Kirby and Meta proably also deserves a mention, just because it's so 'Aww'. I dread to think how the relationship is going to work though?

Heh, this reminds me of logging on two christmas's ago, to read the final chapter of 'Nightmare'. Wait, has it already been two years?

Damn.