Reviews for Priceless Christmas
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Becky, I get the feeling I'm gonna be saying this a lot in the months to come-you ma'am are a comic genius.
The awesome Bunghole chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Fuck yeah! Best story ever! I wanna read it over and over and over and over and over and then eat some cheese and go potty, maybe take a shower. And then come back and start reading it over and over and over and over and maybe kill a baby, run from the cops, find a public computer and sit there and read it over and over and over. YEAH.
schmackie chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is really funny! good job! :)
fragmentalis chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I wish Kennedy would sit on my lap...ahem...nevermind.

LOL, I really liked this. It was hilarious. I hate Christmas, but on occasion, I find a nice holiday gem like this one.

Amazing as always. Damn you, making me chuckle like that.

-Nikki
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Baha, this is MUCH better XD

I loved it.

Merry Christmas.
CrownLux chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that was pretty. the room to himself was the highlight for me. great chapter
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
“I want a pony, and Chris Jericho, and the World Tag Team Championship, and for Cody to shave his chest, and for Manu to stop stealing my spotlight, and tattoos like Randy, and hair like Edge..."

I think I stopped breathing.

Yep, I did.

Ted is soo gay in this oneshot, I swear lmao.

Sunny is going to maul you for that...

And then possibly love you til the end of fucking time.

Loved this.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG!

I watch that match over, and over, and over...and over again too. That's my weekends are filled with.

When Ted says "No, I wanthim, I want Hardcore Holly." I like die a million times over.

I WOULD NEVER COMPLAIN.

I'D WATCH IT WITH HIM!

I would also NEVER refuse to sit in Ted's lap.

I still wouldn't take my hands off him...I'd lock him in our bedroom.

Aww, I left Jay. Oh well, he deserves it. (He got me a Batista shirt for Christmas and thought he was being funny.)

Of course I'd dump his ass for Theodore.

TED SAT ON ME?

MERRY CHRISTMAS SUNNY!

I love Ted's Christmas list.

No pony, yes to Jericho, yes to the belts, I like Cody's chest hair, Manu can just go away, and Ted wouldn't look good with hair like Edge.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GOD.

TED ISN'T GAY!

I think he just swings that way for Cody, lol.

I'D LIVE IN TED'S ROOM WITH HIM.

How amazing would that be?

Ted probably would break DVD sales, because everytime I saw a copy of The Marine 2, I'd buy it.

I wouldn't ask him to come out of his room...I'd just join him.

NO NO NO NO!

I WOULD NEVER LOCK TED OUT OF OUR...BEDROOM!

That's a sin.

Of course it's a first, Ted is so damn amazing I could never say no to him!

THANK YOU!