Reviews for Seven Christmas Firsts
Ruelux Prince chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Glad to read someone take lemony snicket as an idol.
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Lovely Fluffy Story that is uplifting to read.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I hadn't even thought of this ship actually. I have found a new ship. Good job by the way.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
All I can say is...LLOYD! ) I love Lloyd. He always makes me smile. He's so eccentric. )
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
This was cute. I personally ship Gino and Kallen though I do definately ship Gino and Anya as friends. I can really see why you like this couple! Good job. I really enjoyed it.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I ship these two so hard. I just wish they had got a little more screen time. Good job by the way.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I don't think you got Suzaku entirely right but it was by no means a failed attempt. It was still quite good. I really enjoyed it and I do actually kind of love these two together.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful as always of course. Love how you wrote them as always. It's very /them/. and it's adorable. The only thing is that realistically I don't think C.C. would win even if Lelouch was distracted but...I guess that doesn't matter. Maybe C.C. can surprise us. She is the only one who can really beat him it seems. I just personally think probably not ever in chess...
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
So THAT'S what Gino walked in on. I thought it was something WAAY different. Oh well. It WAS sappy. Oh, and Lemony Snicket is my idol too! I find him extremely amusing, what with his constant depressed way of talking.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Oh, Lloyd. You really just have to give her a simple gift, not ones with multi-colored mini hadron cannons in them...
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
What KIND of private moment? (sly smile) And Gino is so sweet! A bit on the childish side, but sweet. At least he has Anya to set him straight.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Loyalty... a hard thing to gain.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I do miss Euphie... This is a really sweet drabble. Short, but nice.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Sweet. Like brother and sister.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
C.C beat Lelouch at chess... Oh. My. Gosh. Unbelievable.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »