Reviews for Christmas Stockings
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
yummy
georgiamagnolia chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh yeah!

Sorry I am so late with the reviewing, I just got my computer back online safely and I was SO happy to find lovely things like this waiting for me!

Hope your holiday was as wonderful as this story.

*hugs and treats*
yaya101294 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
So cute. You are my fav. ncis writer. I love the gabby stories they can be cute and sweet or damerous and hot.
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Good story...
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
"When she steps back, she tells him, “Now make some coffee and go play in the basement for a while.” Gibbs raises a warning eyebrow, and she lowers her eyes sheepishly. “I mean… would you mind? Sir?” He’s feeling tolerant today, and if he’s honest he’s a little intrigued. “Watch your step, little tease,” he says sternly, letting her off with a slight reprimand, and then heads into the kitchen to do what she’s asked." - I stressed a bit on Abby's behalf when I read this bit, as I thought 'oh dear, little tease, now you've overstepped your bounds!'
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wowzer. Oh the images that stirred up in my mind. *drifts off dreamily* :D
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
omg that one is awsome!

you are the best!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
:) Great story, and cute christmas... I wish youd have continued this story though... a 2nd chapter would definitely be most welcome on that one :)

Merry Christmas to you also, and a happy new year !
its.intoxicating chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
What a great Christmas present for us! Thanks you so much for the story! You write this series (and in general) really well and I am so lucky to have found it. Keep up the brilliant work! Merry Christmas and thanks, again!

i.i.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh my goodness. What a wonderful Christmas present to unwrap. THank you for taking the time and giving us such a GREAT prezzie. Happy HOliday to you.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very good!
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very nice :) Lucky Abby. I think SHE'S getting the better present there LOL!