Reviews for Harry's Christmas
the-rage-in-disguise chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
oh my god . that was amazing . :)
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
LOL! Harry knocked down the Christmas tree? Bad baby!

This was cute. You should write another piece on them getting married:D

Just dont let what happened in the book happen here
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Good one!
butterflye chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is THE CUTEST. I normally can't deal with Sirius/Remus marriage proposals, they usually seem a bit off in some way, but I ADORE this one.

And the ending is adorable. *giggles* Aw baby Harry!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw, that was like the cutest thing ever! I smiled through the whole fic. And the picture of a sleeping Sirius and Harry made my heart melt too. Gah, I don't know what to say, just that I loved it very much! :D
CrimsonPaintedSkies chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love the part where Harry overturns the christmas tree. Kodak moment I say. Great piece! I could stop grinning like an idiot while I read through the entire thing.
Orange Oak chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was really cool. And I kind of gaped at myself for actually liking Peter! It's crazy. But it was great how that wasn't even a factor, the fact that he savages them and that whole thing. Loved it, simply
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
CUTE story! I completely adore your Harry in it! He's just the sweetest little thing ever. And I love your portrayal of all of the Marauders, though I'd have loved to see more of Peter. But of course...

Nice little detail that James won't publically give Lily her present... Makes you wonder...

The only thing I'd say is that the narrator changes a few times. It goes from Remus's point of view to third person and back, even within the same paragraph.

Anyway, it was great to have a story that was so well-written and with so few mistakes.

And the time obscurity (?) didn't do the slightest. I lvoed the mix of humour and fluffiness in the fic. A right little Christmas tale.

And it was hilarious how they all adored Harry. I also loved the intro with the description of Harry's birth. I can see it happening like that!

"Mer' Chri'mas"!
Illyra chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Thank you for this wonderful story. Its funny, romantic and and just perfect for christmas.
NinjaMayhewe chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
cute.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hehehe CUTE! Merry Christmas!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw! (That's like all I EVER say!)
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aww that's soo fluffy,yet it seemed to have a hidden undertone of angst, considering what eventually happens to everyone. But of course those combined make for a wonderful Christmas Eve story. Happy Holidays.