Reviews for Under The Mistletoe
Fran L chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, this is so sweet :) Your writing flows really well, and my heart was in my mouth for both of them throughout.

Very nice choice of language, just passionate enough to draw you in. I really enjoyed it, nice one!
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was lovely I'm usely more of a Scott/Penny fan but that made smile and atucly say "aw" outloud :D and yes Parker probaly knows more then he lets on...
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is a really great take on that 'moment' in the Anderbad Tunnel - Virgil was Penny's protector in that episode and I can just see all this happening as a result.

This was beautifully written and in character and I hope you can find another plot to take us further on this pairing, to continue where you left off here. I love the way you write them. :)
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Cute. I always thought that the incident in the tunnel would result in a little more than just a 'Thank you". And I always thought that Virgil was the perfect guy for Penny. He seems far more - sophisticated - than the other Tracy men. And Jeff's too old for her. Furthermore, Virgil was always far more charming. And he's an artist. I mean c'mon how can anyone resist such a combination? Lol.

This was a sweet little Christmas fic, and very well written. I really enjoyed reading it. Nice work, well done.
Elsa Jay chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is a lovely Christmas offering and centered around my two favourite characters is an added bonus.

I always thought that scene in the tunnel a good starting point for something between Virgil and Penny. There is something confortable about these two and it shows again towards the end of 'The Cham Cham'.

Six months of uncertainty, each thinking the other didn't care, is so well written and believable.

Parker does not miss much so he probally knows.

Very well done
Tikatu chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really liked this. I'm an avowed Penny/Virgil shipper, and seeing that the "steamy look" in the Anderbad tunnel led to something more physical made me squee a bit! The angst that both of them felt afterwards was good, too, as was their nervousness when together again. I love Penny's solution to the situation, and I'd love to see more of this pair.

A very nice Christmas present for those of us who see that something smouldering between Virgil and Penny. Thanks so much!