Reviews for An Encounter with Revenge
sharon.suez chapter 15 . 3/29
Excellent storyline. I love that the story included the characters from Emergency! I want to read more from this author! So glad I found this site. This is my first fan fiction and I really love it!
Mulderette chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
Hi, great story - liked the Emergency crossover stuff as well. I think you did a nice job with it :)
rookiegirl chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
Great job! This chapter rounded out, and brought the story to a close, in a very nice way. The interaction between the characters is portrayed well. I can really tell that you are becoming more comfortable with writing and making things 'flow'. Would love to see another story with Pete and Jenny. Keep up the good work!
bandgeekforlife chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
OMG this story was AMAZING ! You better write a sequal or I may hunt you down LOL. I can so see Jenny and Pete getting married. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it happen.
malloysgirl chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
What be very sweet ending to the story. I was worried when Pete was in such a mess that he was in with the Alcohol/Medication but you managed to pull it off without causing too much change in Pete's character. And I LOVED the fact that you included Sadie in the healing process for Pete. For a 2nd story I can see the improvement in your writing style. You are flowing much more nicely. I look forward to more in the way for stories in the Pete/Jenny and not to forget Sadie saga. Keep them coming! Please!
louise1717 chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
i loved your fic and hope you write many plot was greata and the last few chapters were a to see jim and pete talking .thanks for sharing
hotchner chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
That was a MARVELOUS Chapter. I'm sorry that Pete had to go

back to the hospital, but, I'm glad that Jim had gone over to

his apartment and found out what had happend. I hope that

Pete's new girlfriend will be there for him through all his

problems. Keep up the AWESOME Writing. Can't wait to read the

next Chapter. Please, Please, Please, post another Chapter

real soon. THANK YOU!
louise1717 chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
enjoyed the touch having them, stop by the station.,
rookiegirl chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Nicely written. Reflects the typical male attitude of thinking that they don't need help, physically or emotionally. Anxious to see if Jenny can help him come to terms with the emotional trauma caused by the incident. You're doing a nice job! Keep it up.
medicgirl chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Good chapter. Very good job on the whole PTSD thing, it's hard to write.
louise1717 chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
i am loving this fic especially the h/c for glad you are giving us chapters dealing with pete and jenny and the reeds...

thanks
medicgirl chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Great story! I'm sorry I went MIA for a while, been kinda busy, but I really enjoyed the story and hope to hear more from you soon.
rookiegirl chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
I very much enjoyed chapter 11. You did a nice job of depicting how stubborn an injured man can be when it comes to accepting help. I'd like to see the Pete/Jenny relationship further explored. Good job! Keep writing more!
malloysgirl chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
Very sweet...I loved the was that she just jumped right in and took over for Pete and literally "swept him off HIS feet." I am looking forward to more chapters.
rookiegirl chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
I just finished reading chapter 10. I really enjoyed it. The flow is coming along nicely.

Nice touch with the kiss from Jenny, for Sadie, and with the ribbing Pete gives Jim about his face. Shows the camaraderie between the two without all of the mushy stuff.

Will Jenny be visiting him at the Reeds house, while he's recovering?

Can't wait to see more!