Reviews for Chuck vs The Incentive
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
One of the things I enjoyed and missed, yet also was glad to see gone, was the perpetual threat that loomed over Chuck from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And that's why I love stories like this, where Chuck and Sarah have to plot and figure out just how they could be together.

In spite of Chuck's being a dum dum wiener sometimes.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Interesting premise. I don't see how Beckman could forbid Sarah from seeing Chuck if she quit though. She would just be another citizen at that point.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good chapters. Can't see why they couldn't come up with a better plan, but I have more to read.. so let's wait and see.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great story and storytelling to.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic.
borisko chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
pretty legit!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aw, this is fantastic! And... it's just fantastic! I love it! Great details, emotion, and very clever!
PMoore chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great story, I really liked it, you've captured them really well.
Baylink chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I don't particularly have a problem with the plot of this piece, and the writing and copy are decent. It's the characterizations that are bugging me a bit.

This is edgy territory for these two, and to make it believable, you really have to nail the characterizations. For me, I'm sure that's happened when I hear the actors' voices reading the lines, and I didn't quite make it there with this one.

“That’s not going to work.” Chuck said desperately as he clutched at Sarah’s hand. - that was the line I had the most trouble with. Perhaps it's what he'd actually say in that situation... but we've seen him in that situation, near enough, and that's not the frame of mind I remember him reacting with.

Apologies; I know this sort of review comment cuts to the quick. But they tell me to review hard... :-}

Still, I'm going to go bang on the 21 chapter sequel. So it wasn't for naught. :-)

At least you started with dialogue. All the best fanfic starts in dialogue.
Osced chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A interesting story, I can see this as an option. But the possibilities of Chuck getting through with that feels very slim.

Osced
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow..incentives, incentives! once a week,shes going to run out of lipstick..haha great chapter
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww, that was cute too! Very nice! I'm going to try to read the other stories, but I don't know whether I'll be able to read them all. Hope you feel better now that you have at least 2 more comments.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was cute.
rafiela chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
love it.

i just don't see it's connection to chuck vs santa.

i mean... you know.. XD
Switters782 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
another really cute one, Bill. Keep up the great work.