Reviews for Our Last Christmas
NverSayNver chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Hi.. I really liked this story.. I started crying when shane 'died' but i have a question... And itmmight be late butttt.. U never mentioned max and shannon in the last chapter sooo was the whole story a dream?
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
you are a very good witer
please-make-me-smile chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
blody hell.

ok, that's even more reason to ignore the hell out of them. WTFBBQ?

Oh yeah...I don't know if you remember me, but hi it's me consmuzzled.
please-make-me-smile chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
I'm sorry, but who the eff are they to even comment on anything? doesn't it just say something about their own gene pool with the spare time they have to post a review like that? just tell them next time that if A is success, the equation is AXYZ, with X being work, Y being play and Z being KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. On second thought, don't tell them that-they won't be able to follow it ;)
ilovejoejonas4eva6279314 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
awesome story. how do i protect myself from this person you were warning everyone about?
mmg1195 chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Um I honestly don't know how to block someone could you tell me how please thanks :)
Musiclover712 chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
You should call the FBI on this freak. Because he or she hates America and wants to hurt us. We need not just get him or she off this site, we need to get this person behind bars before it's to late.
Musiclover712 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Who is the evil self centered jerk who gave you a review like that. I want to give a piece of my mind to him or her! I hope it isn't the same guy who gave one of my favorite authors on here a bad review, because if it is I'm going hunt down the person with a pitch fork.
mmg1195 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
That's just disturbing and wrong but way to stand up for yourself :)
Angie-ange chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
dont worry were just glad ur ok
christianrocker17 chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
what happen to shannon and max? but overall GREAT story!
huffle-bibin chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
:( Thats not good, I'm sorry. Feel better soon. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Bibbi
mmg1195 chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
ok hope u feel better soon but wat happened 2 shannon and max maybe it was in the last chapter haha i dont remember but u dont have 2 answer if u dont want 2 thx :)
JonasBrothersMusic chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
I know I probably don't relate all that well, but I get depressed a lot too. My parents verbally fight every chance they get, and since my dad quit smoking a year ago, he has just gotten angrier and yells at my siblings and I. So I do understand to some degree, and I sincerely hope your depression gets better if not goes away compleatly!
JonasBrothersMusic chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
What happened to Shannon and Max? They just disappeared. So i really liked this story! AWESOME!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »