Reviews for The Boy Who Never Knew Christmas
Kelso chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Amazing, it is very cute,
I can totally see it happening, and, hnnng, orgasm worthy
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
aww - super cute and super hot :)
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Again deepest apologies for not remembering to review or favorite this, I am really sorry about that.

I feel bad for Casey because the story starts out with such a sad tone to it but true to form you created yet another story laced with impeccably timed humor and turned this into another great read. There were so many funny moments it's hard to choose one but one that did stick out in my mind had to have been:

"'You can take your time,' he remarked, enjoying the sight of Chuck with his shirt off, pale skin covered with a smattering of dark hair.

'Are you kidding? I'm amazed we've got this far without a matter of national security coming up and nearly getting us killed!'"

I could truly see them getting interrupted just as they finally get together.

Another part I loved was Chuck nervousness as he presented Casey with his second gift, it was great seeing his hope and fears surrounding the moment.

Again I think my brain melted a little because of the wonderful sex scene between the two, although I must admit I also truly loved the unique change between them. So few people write Chuck as the dominate partner (or even show them being equals) that is was such a great twist on the typical Casey fic.

Now I think that I've read and reviewed all of your stories, which is good but also sad because now I have no new ones. Oh well, I'll just go back and read them again, they were all so good that it truly is a joy to read them multiple times! I can't wait to see what you'll come out with next, keep up the great work!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
AWE that was GREAT I really liked it, I liked Chuck's reasoning too...about having their own Christmas!

THANKS:"D
AbusiveExclusive chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
AWW! That was sweet and sexy and melted me a little inside. Amazingly written!

I feel like christmas came early xD
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
that was good especially because casey was the bottom
blc chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Very sweet and, ahem, hot.