Reviews for Protocol
lady wayfarer chapter 1 . 1/22
I like this story, and I can imagine Donna running straight to the Doctor, but I wonder what Martha really would've done. I think it may have taken a little bit of time, but she would've told the Doctor. She wasn't selfish by any means.
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh! Great job! I wonder if Rose ever did something like that, leave a message for future companions. I really loved this!
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh, look, there go my feels.. Gaah that last part killed me. The 'fic is wonderful, though. Fantastic job! :)
earth17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Fantastic! So sad...
ILIKEWOLVES chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
the review button is a pale blue not lime green you retard
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Excellent fic!

I really can't stand Martha.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was quite the brillopads 'fic! Enjoyed it vair muchily. Very sweet, indeed! _ And Rose's message and Martha & Donna's were pretty much in character, methinks.

D
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You see that's the differance between Martha and Donna. One is selfish and one is not. That's why I never really liked Martha.

Great story!

SARAH
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
daw! so sweet!
Ellie Quinn chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
-sob- THIS IS SO GREAT! I LOVE IT!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
heh. those were cute! And endearing!
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I really liked this. I could see Rose doing that and if RTD would have been allowed I'm sure he would have made a short special with something just like this. :) I liked a lot. It's like a much, much better version of my "Lost Room" duo. XD
msjokster chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A most touching tribute to Rose and the Doctor! One of your best efforts to date! Keep up the good work!
Minuialeth chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
It was sad in a good way :-)

I thought that Martha's and Donna's reactions to the message were very much in character.

How ironical is that Rose got to tell it to the Doctor but that he, in his Time Lord version, was never able to?
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aww, I did like this. Thanks for the sweet sad fic.