Reviews for It Takes Two
thinkofaugust chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww! I read this a long time back, in fact I think I went through a slight stalker phase where I read all your Jasper/Bella fanfics obsessively. I think they converted me, can't remember clearly all I know is that Bella/Jasper are my OTP and it's partly thanks to you 3

I'm so glad I found this again
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awww so cute! That is such a Jasper thing to do! :D 3
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
so cute!

i was actually at a gig when a dude proposed on stage

it was cute

anyhoo, love the story
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
omg I love this! I love Bella/Jasper and am totally TEAM JASPER (guys, don't shoot me, I am not obsessed with Edward, I am sorry) and they're getting married! YAY!
Vendell chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
love it!
Miss Ginny Weasley chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hey. I might have reviewd last time I read (probably spelled it wrong but I'm just guessing right now at the spelling)it but I absolutley love it. It's so cute and I LOVE IT. I've said that acouple of times but I love it. I think I'm done saying it but if I'm not I guess I'll just send a few reviews later and say it again.
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aw! im nearly crying here!
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aww thats a cute story :)

i love jasper

great story!
Rhith-Rhyfelwr chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aw *Screams Hysterically*... Wait a minute... does that mean? I can't marry Jazzy?...NO!
bippityboppity chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw... Jasper's so sweet... lucky bella
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was great. I loved the sappiness even though I don't normally go for that sort of thing. You didn't overdo it, so I really enjoyed this.

sailorroxy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
He jumped up and pulled her into his arms. “Really?”

She shook her head in a sarcastic manner. " No I just felt like saying yes for the hell of it!"

I just had to say it. the sarcastic remark imeddetly went in to my brain the second it read the word " reall?" She said yes didn't she? It's not like it was said for her health?
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was really cute! i've never heard the song, but now i really want to!
alwaysandforever2011 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
awe, that was adorable!(:
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aw that was really cute:)