Reviews for 5 Reasons
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
These are just adorable! You conveyed Mary and Jack's relationship brilliantly in so few words. Lovely. :)
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Okay, this is one of the best Mary fics I've ever read. God, I love your way with words-they're always so well-wuited for whatever you're writing! It's so adorable, so perfect, and just...yay. I'm sorry, I'm being incoherent, but it was THAT cute.
Jean Cooper chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
I love it...I love it so much and if I werent on someone elses computer with limited connections abilities (did you know they still had dialup?) I would review every chapter and go on and on. Jack and his librarian fetish is love, and I'm so so so happy. Thank you so much.

Jean Cooper
Mage the Observer chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
WARNING! WARNING! AWW FACTOR IS ELEVEN! LEVELS OF CUTE FLUFF TOXIC TO CERTAIN LIFE-FORMS!

And now that I'm done acting like a clown, I'll say that I absolutely love this. Absolutely heart-melting, seriously.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Aww these were SO cute I especially love the 'I Love You' one (very creative by the way).

Great job! :D
Breadaknee chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Hehehehe, this made me laugh and squeal like a little fangirl. It was just too cute for words. :)

Good job, and Merry Christmas!