Reviews for Inter Vivos
Waterdai chapter 13 . 9/19
"It will or i wont survive" holy shit your draco is unbearably stupid.
Wow incredible and you finished the work so beautifully. I loved Narcissa and the investment in describing occlumency and leg-whatever haha. Thank you so much for this fine crafted adventure.
Lawmandy chapter 40 . 7/17
That was... intense... and wonderful. Thank you. very different, and so well done.
ShadowWolfLuna chapter 5 . 6/19
This is a good story, though it didn't appeal to me, with how far I read and I will most likely read it again in the future ( when I find it again).
Awesome
Orin-RL chapter 40 . 4/26
I am french, so my english is bad, naturally. Even have to check naturally on google.
So. Well done !
I liked you story very much. I have a( very bad) habit of skipping through paragraphs to get to the interresting stuff, and I didn't do it a lot for your story. Or at least I think. I cant remember.
But I like it a lot. I almost never write review, so that should tell.
I particulary liked your character devp. Well done. Even if Draco is a bit too soft for my taste, it is still bloody brilliant compared to the mass of fanfiction i've encountered. and well done for my taste.
I wouldn't know what to add, it is still too fresh. but it was great. the plot was fine and so on.
babble and all
kisses.
Chiseplushie chapter 9 . 4/25
I AM SO PROUD OF DRACO AND HIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS FANTASTIC
SiriyBlack chapter 40 . 3/10
I wasn't really expecting that last bit with Severus, but it was wonderful anyway. You always come up with wonderful stories.
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 2/12
Beautiful piece, thank you. Exactly what I needed to read.
Wow. I love your stories, and this one was exceptionally amazing.
Leenaren chapter 40 . 1/28
thanks you very much, I really enjoyed it.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/7
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
booklover013 chapter 40 . 1/5
Absolutely fantastic.
Yet another wonderfully told tale by the queen of Drarry.
Rewinsan chapter 40 . 1/4
Amazing stories with amazing plot
smiles2go chapter 40 . 12/22/2016