Reviews for Inter Vivos
retired10 chapter 40 . 3/18
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME STORY! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us...Guess I have to go read some more of your stories!
JoanIncarnate chapter 40 . 3/16
amazing story, i'm so glad you wrote this!
melodyssister chapter 1 . 3/1
A wonderful story! I really enjoyed seeing things from Draco's and Snape's POVs.

I have recced this excellent tale on the One Bad Man comm over on LiveJournal - I hope more people will get to enjoy your work here and on AO3.
Beautiful ending
PainedPage chapter 40 . 11/21/2017
Duuuuuude. 10/10
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Its cool
Waterdai chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
"It will or i wont survive" holy shit your draco is unbearably stupid.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/25/2017
Wow incredible and you finished the work so beautifully. I loved Narcissa and the investment in describing occlumency and leg-whatever haha. Thank you so much for this fine crafted adventure.
Janie.ohio chapter 40 . 7/17/2017
That was... intense... and wonderful. Thank you. very different, and so well done.
ShadowWolfLuna chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
This is a good story, though it didn't appeal to me, with how far I read and I will most likely read it again in the future ( when I find it again).
Guest chapter 40 . 6/18/2017
Orin-RL chapter 40 . 4/26/2017
I am french, so my english is bad, naturally. Even have to check naturally on google.
So. Well done !
I liked you story very much. I have a( very bad) habit of skipping through paragraphs to get to the interresting stuff, and I didn't do it a lot for your story. Or at least I think. I cant remember.
But I like it a lot. I almost never write review, so that should tell.
I particulary liked your character devp. Well done. Even if Draco is a bit too soft for my taste, it is still bloody brilliant compared to the mass of fanfiction i've encountered. and well done for my taste.
I wouldn't know what to add, it is still too fresh. but it was great. the plot was fine and so on.
babble and all
Chiseplushie chapter 9 . 4/25/2017
SiriyBlack chapter 40 . 3/10/2017
I wasn't really expecting that last bit with Severus, but it was wonderful anyway. You always come up with wonderful stories.
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Beautiful piece, thank you. Exactly what I needed to read.
1,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »