Reviews for Inter Vivos
arhangle chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It's great,but please,i beg you,don't make it slash!
Iluxia chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
It's quite interesting how the very closest and kindest of friends can become enemies faster than you can blink an eye, no? And just as fast, the very worst of enemies can become your firmest ally in the face of trial.

That was rather extreme of Seamus, though I think it is very possible. I just feel sorry - the broom! The cloak! (At least the map still isn't with him. The map is by far my favorite.)

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and reading your stories again. I've been holding off on stories until winter break, for fear of submerging myself in a reading spree and ignoring my responsibilities. I'll have to go read that Draco-perspective version of Bloody but Unbowed now. Oh, and Damaetas, was it? Very much looking forward to them!

Do hope you update soon. Keep up the awesome work, and more power to your stories!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Minerva has a time turner! She could go get his things! Oh how horrible for him! The cloak, his photo album, his nimbus... and he only got a month? Not expelled? He started a fire in the dorms! He hexed Harry! Dumbledore should have stepped in!
AlixMM chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Interesting start. I think Harry should sue Seamus for burning his stuff. Harry should be reimbursed for the cloak that has been in his family for a while. Plus Seamus either drugged Harry or put a spell on him to make him sleep which Seamus should get punished for. Besides Seamus in an idiot ... cast someone out to make the "curse" go away what kind of idiots are these wizards. So if Seamus had a relative that could talk to snakes does that mean that Seamus should be tainted as well. Anyway only a months worth of punishment for burning valuable things like that he should have had it for the rest of the year. I think the twins should use him for a test subject.

Anyway nice start I do hope Harry can get some revenge on Seamus later on. thx for posting this look like it might be good.
imber de caelum chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I always particularly love your stories, but this one promises to be exceptional, I think. Stories that deal with the emotional turmoil/potential depression Harry goes through are hard to find, so I was glad to see a new pne from such an excellent author. Can't wait to read more!
Reinamy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I don't know if Harry is an idiot for not taking revenge, or just a coward. If I was him, I would have hexed Seamus to oblivion, and then I would gone at him the muggle way- beat him to a blood pulp. Well, I'm not Harry, so what am I sitting here for and comparing us?

Let's get back to this review.

Even if Harry didn't exact revenge, I think they should have told the headmaster or head of house. Seamus would have gotten hell of a lot of detention, if not suspension for not only burning another students belongings, but for cursing one as well. In this matter, I really think that Harry was a fool. There's a limit to just how much a person can take, and just how much another can go, and both Harry and Seamus breached it.

This sounds like such an interesting story! I can't wait to see where you take this, Lomonaaeren! I love reading your fan fiction, and am looking forward to this one immensely.

Update soon, please!
semper paratis chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is a good start. I would agree that Seamus' punishment wasn't enough. I hope something really really unpleasant happens to the little $%! I liked the end bit with Draco. His perspective is interesting and I can't wait for their "friendship." I look forward to the next chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Okay, now let someone that I consider a friend do to me what the fool did, I would beat him/her until they bleed. Harry is a nice one.
kull chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I wouldn't imagine the invisibility cloak so easy to burn. It's an expensive item, inherited through his family (assuming the history is still the same in this story) and I thought protection spells would have been added. Since Harry has no broom, will he quit the quidditch team? I'm really interested in the story so far, and I can't wait until you update.
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132