Reviews for Inter Vivos
SweetSoul3155 chapter 40 . 1/17/2015

Just Yes.

Sweet and simple

SilvanaCrowe chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
This was an AMAZING story, and I'm so, so glad that you put so much effort into this. I literally could not stop reading, even though it took days. This is one of the longest stories I've ever felt compelled to read the entire way through, and I was in love with it from beginning to end. Thank you for making this fandom even better with this fanfiction!
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
0.0
Angelic Abomination chapter 40 . 9/19/2014
This was bloody brilliant. I have enjoyed reading this sooo much.
xikum chapter 40 . 9/16/2014
Thank you - beautiful ending! I am sad about Narcissa, but so very happy and grateful that Severus and Sirius survived in your story - I like that much better than JKR's! And I am sure Sirius will prank Severus back - at least they are more twin-like pranks than dangerous ones. Severus' hex on the Dursleys was much more contained than ever I could have settled on. So happy that Harry, Draco & Severus got the love they so deserve!
xikum chapter 37 . 9/16/2014
I do so love to read Severus at work, spying. He is delicious!
xikum chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
Wow. Harry's thanks right then must be so very different, simply incomparable to anything by way of trust or faith that Severus has ever had in his life before!
xikum chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
I am so very glad that Narcissa survived! She is so very cool. I have wondered why Dumbledore has given Seamus so many chances, but did not consider the risk to Harry - that seemed deeply illogical - perhaps that was an effect of the stone's spirit spirit's influence - he was being fooled all along, into thinking it was just his sister's spirit!?
xikum chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Poor Snape - but how did she get him? He must have been the one who brought in the gift, unknowingly.
xikum chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Finally! Our 2 young men have figured it out! And, I am so sorry to hear about Seamus - reacting to a spell on him against Harry. How sad, for he has irreparably destroyed Harry's only reminders of his parents, with no way to make it up - and that wonderful cloak, that could have been so much help!
xikum chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
You know, it did seem that Harry was briefly possessed by Voldie when he used that dark curse on Sirius - and these dreams are suspicious! I am guessing that you have written this as Voldie is sending those, also. By not telling, Harry is putting both Severus and Draco at grievous risk - how can he not realize that?! It would appear that their cover is blown, though Severus may be able to salvage the situation by saying that the training is resulting in his gaining Harry's trust, thus being able to dispirit Harry, convincing him that he cannot win and will die when he next fights Voldie.
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »