Reviews for Inter Vivos
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
I still wonder if the invisibility cloak is ok, and the fire was a way to hide the theft. And I wonder if becoming an animagus, or going through puberty will be enough change to deactivate the Horcrux.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/27/2020
I'm amused, trying to fuss who will give Harry a lecture about sex, but instead of all my silly speculations about various adult males, it will probably just be Hermione handing him a book.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/26/2020
Exciting chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
Madame Pomfrey and Albus should burn in hell together with the Dursleys. And Seamus.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2020
Albus can't die too soon or too easily. It should be slowly and agonizingly. And Snape should suffer quite a bit, too, for being such a self-centered prima Donna.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2020
Poignant
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2020
Wow. I'm amazed by this twist.
gatogirl1 chapter 14 . 8/8/2020
I’m not crying; you’re crying.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 40 . 6/3/2020
I enjoyed this story, even though the destruction of the horcruxes were written to be even more complicated and convoluted than canon horcruxes.
rainandquiet chapter 40 . 3/22/2020
Thank you so much, this story has been such a true delight to read. Your characterisation and plot are really excellent.
T S Potter Malfoy chapter 40 . 1/17/2020
Loved! Very well written!
Mystical G Panther chapter 40 . 11/14/2019
Great story!
LoonyLuiny chapter 40 . 11/13/2019
What a perfect epilogue.
Bele chapter 40 . 8/16/2019
a very heavy story. full blown mind games and emotional results. very good, very well done. thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/26/2019
I've enjoyed this whole story! The title was pretty clever, too. I came across the meaning of "Inter Vivos" when I was looking it up earlier today and didn't bother to add "fanfiction" to my search terms... You're much better at naming stories than me :) I've loved your character portrayals and storyline. I never saw the switching charm coming!
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »