Reviews for Inter Vivos
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 5/25/2019
Take that Arrogant Granger.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
Does the Invisibility Cloak and the Album of Dead Parents NOT deserve second chances then?
And, here I thought this Harry is getting less heroic and more abused-since-childhoon human enough.
Hadrian chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
Seamus burned an orohan's only remnants of his parents because "that's what my family did". Hey Seamus let me kill your parents and then burn the last things you have of them and see how you feel, you bastard
Metamorfosica chapter 40 . 4/24/2019
The ending is perfect.
ellemandora chapter 40 . 1/27/2019
This story was absolutely amazing. Definitely one of my favorites. You write so excellently! Congrats on a job well done and thank you for sharing your talents with us mere mortals.
ellemandora chapter 19 . 1/25/2019
Oh my god this entire chapter was so intense! Amazing work! So excited for the rest!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Unnecessarily dramatic
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2018
Just what are these two planning?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Oh this looks like an amazing beginning!

I hope Seamus gets what he deserves. What an SOB
A Spoonful of Salt chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
ooo draco be jealoussss
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Um, why would Harry have to quit Quidditch? He can *buy* a new broom. For that matter, Seamus admits he destroyed Harry's broom, should not his parents have to pay to replace it?
ravenwholock chapter 40 . 8/24/2018
the slow progression of change between the relationships of harry with draco and severus made this story more realistic and better.
Gidgit2u chapter 40 . 8/12/2018
This was incredible! I adore this story. Your writing is brilliant, the characters and plot so intricate and real! Thank you for this gem!
4everfictional chapter 28 . 7/7/2018