Reviews for Rising Sun: The Carlisle Cullen Story
DesignatedReader chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Nice begining. It seems go stay close to te orginal but with some details added. Can't wait to read more.
Becca159 chapter 58 . 4/7/2010
great chapter! I didn't notice any bad grammer or speeling mistakes. I can't wait for the next chapter!
katthrynn chapter 58 . 4/7/2010
ah. 3 loved this chapter. thank you for bringing Carlisle's side of the story. his compassion shows in your writing and i gotta say, i love it!

Thanks for a wonderful chapter and i'm looking forward to the next one!
cullenmother05 chapter 58 . 4/6/2010
I have read every page and am very impressed at your story. It deepens the story in all other way, giving another viewpoint that I adore. Well done and am so excited for the rest. Take care and hope your vacation is restful
seriouslysirius08 chapter 58 . 3/29/2010
Finally the long waited chapter (Im not blaming you or anything). I like this chapter very much, liked the family feel to it. I also liked that you included that Rosalie had to fix Mikes car, when I read that part in the book I always thought how her reaction would be.

I would have liked to see more of the chess game because it would have been hilarious. I think that its nice that Carlisle was watching his children play.

I look forward to read the next chapter :)
Nat Anne Potter chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
Hurry with the updates please because I abso love your story

nat anne cullen
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
Aww! Great chapter!

Can't wait for more!

Please update soon!

!x~Frankie~x!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
thank you thank you thank you...please update soon I love this being from Carlise's POV
Hyvanna chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
I am so enjoying being in Carlisle's head, guess I found and started reading at the right time because I got to your note an was like aww nutz, but only had to wait a day, well a few hours really, for this chapter update hehe. Awesome Job on Carlisle. Two Thumbs -N- Two Big Toes UP!
RafaelaAngelusLapsus chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
small but great :)
LadyofDurin chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
this is such an awsome story!
Sand n' Sable chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
Oh, I like it! Can't wait for more!
acacia59601 chapter 58 . 3/28/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Kennedy Wolf Cullen chapter 58 . 3/18/2010
Better post on the 27th! (The 29th is my birthday!)

Love the story and you rock for keeping it as close to the original as possiable! ;)
xRogueOnex chapter 58 . 3/18/2010
Don't woorry about it. That's a shame that you left your copy at your school. I guess I'll just have to wait for next week then.

Happy Easter peps!