Reviews for Rising Sun: The Carlisle Cullen Story
TeamCarlisle chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
wow... just found this story.. loving it
Caitlyn Preston chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
I love this story, I started reading this story at school yesterday and at home loved it but can you make a story from Renesmee's POV because that would keep me busy when I have to read.
Guest chapter 61 . 3/22/2013
This was lovely. I adore the character Carlisle Cullen and would love to run him in a role playing game. I loved reading this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Enjoying the details and descriptions very much!
Gracie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hi! Sorry! I posted so many! Too many... But I really love this story! I hope I'm not freaking you out! I love this story cause its really cute, and cool to hear things from Carlisles point of view. I feel like in some of the books, there is not a whole lot about him. You are an absolutely amazing writer, so I really hope you continue! ;(
Guest chapter 51 . 2/9/2013
A CLIFFHANGER?NOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 61 . 2/9/2013
I will wait till may! Can't stop reading this is amazing!
Charley Warley xx chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
These r great but I gotta sleep I don't want to oli wanna keeP reading this is amazing
Elizabeth chapter 61 . 1/12/2013
although the caracters are well known you story is very nice. I liked it
and I hoped you could get an end! good luck
Guest chapter 56 . 1/2/2013
Awwwwwww love this!
Gracie chapter 55 . 1/2/2013
Awwww Dr. Cullen with little kids? *squeals with pure joy* SOOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 51 . 1/2/2013
Awwww poor thing! I just want to comfort the poor guy! When he almost doubled over! Gah! TEAM CARLISLE 10000 PECENT!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/2/2013
Don't break anything. Typical! Hahahaha I loved that part! You are such an amazing fantastic supercalifragilisticexpalido cious writer!
Guest chapter 48 . 1/2/2013
"Please. I need to start picking up the pieces,"

I. Just. DIED!
Gracie chapter 46 . 1/2/2013
Its sooo good! But Carlisle almost crying... That just wrenched my heart... I was sobbing! But amazing work! You're such a FANTASTIC writer! Keep up the amazing work!
546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »