Reviews for the rainbow
pilkul chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i can't believe i missed this! i love the stuff you write. XD but i think the last bit where sakura flushed a peach-pink is a bit weird... i expected a more rough bit there like her walking to the shower or something, him to follow or something of the sort... byby~yu
neoneon chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was so pretty and dark and kinda heavy with different emotions. Well done!
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I think it's fantastic. You manage to weave something that gives us the hint of a sensual story in flashes and little glimpses. There's a sense of despair that is laced with hints of sexuality, healing, and something more - something like affection.

I'm definitely a huge fan of lemon (*g* yeah I just straight up admitted that), so I'd love to see more along these lines from you.
justfalling chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
randomness is very good
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
this is so good! x]]
kitten1596 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i love it this seemed like a poem to me i don't know why but oh well this is really good_

!sasusaku kicks ass!
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i like it and u did a very great job and ur lemon so keep going and please up-dte ur other stories asap kay luv ya INU
whoahmamama chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
ok.. that was just friggin awesome.. if that came out of nowhere..thhen its one of the best shitzz I seen for a long time..in short it was bueatifully crafted..lack of sleep...

be teh great if it wasnt a one-shot...
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I truly believe you are capable of writing a full lemon! (YUP!) Loved it!
Nauru chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Quite poetic. And somehow sad. Thanks for posting!
see you another day chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hah I Love lemons. I love this one it's so poetic (:
Arctic Bowl chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I like it, but I think it could be more.

A twoshot maybe? :D
kattylin chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this is nice! too bad the lemons arent that descriptive... bu i like the idea of it
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »