Reviews for The 12th day of Christmas
hikora chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wow? I'm not really sure what to say really. But it's not bad.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
More fuel to the cause the ship is sailing and winning the

Marvelous!
Alishabear chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AWESOME STORY! this was wonderfully written I enjoyed reading it Thanks! :3
PureVampirePriestess chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Thank god I'm not the only one! lol I wrote my first lemon right before I fiured out I was a lesbian. It was odd because I was all like; This really doesn't sound right. Why doesn't he just... Nvm anyway. Yeah. I liked it. Very creative. I like yaoi and yuri both so keep it up! ,
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
A yaoi written by a lesbian. Oh, I love the ironies in the world. Great story, by the way. Why was Shinichi on top, though? Personally, I think that Kaito should be top, but Shinichi being top isn't a stretch at all. I'd just like to know your reasoning, if, you know, you have some time where you're wondering what to do. :)
just anie6142 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
i was blushin' to madness. you made my kai-chan-seme a kai-chan-uke!1 i dont conplain i loved the fic!3
Kaito Kuroba's Mistress chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This review is about a year later than the story, but whatever.

It WAS AWESOME! Yayy for Shinichi as seme! This is way too good to not even have 10 reviews yet ( Oh well. Awesome!
l chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
awsome fic
wowreally chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
your a lesbian?
Kaito Kiddo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was...unbelievably hot and adorably in character. I loved it!

And more lesbians like/write yaoi than you think. *big sign pointing to self*
ladyccino chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
HOLY CRAP!

FINALLY!

:DD

bout time I read a yaoi lemon bout these two where Kaito's the uke.

X3

lol, hawt!
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
ah! I must thank you, mon ami! Not only is this a FABULOUSLY well-written Kid/Kudo fanfic, but you've actually managed to draw out my long-hidden smut muse! Now, I might be able to finish my own lemon-tastic story (twincest, of course!)! Merci!

And i really loved this, btw. Excellent! Amazing! And one of the few good lemons i've found in the DC realm of

~SS

Keep writing! This is so great!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
the smut was good enough that i swear i could almost hear Shin-chan's smex sounds. XDXDXD

but honestly? this is the first smut with uke!kaito i've ever read. well, not that i've read much DC smut... i swear this fandom is determined to be straight as a freakin plank. its a conspiracy, dammit!

-launches into dramatic yaoi fangirl monologue-

then again, the number of girls almost equals to the number of boys. usually there's an obligatory female, but this is really pushing it. -_-

-again with the yaoi tirade-
Nyan Rajanu chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
The plot is not overly developed, but the boys are really cute!

I couldn't help but notice that M rated fics in this fandom are riddicculously rare. -sigh- But your take on their relationship is exactly what I would have imagined too. (sex at kinky locations, but otherwise fairly innocent) ;3
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Yay for yaoi written by lesbians! We need more of those...Anyways, very nicely done, I like Shinichi's "politically correct" line, very him. Write again for them sometime!