Reviews for Cycle
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
...And then I end up rereading your entire story.

I would once again like to express my appreciation of the gem you created here. Also I absolutely adore Yoshino's exasperation when met with two prideful young men.
kitkit11183 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I like how Masaru wasn't a completely oblivious fool and figured out Touma's feelings without having to be told (because he was obvious and fics where the main character is completely clueless after such obvious displays make me facepalm repeatedly). The plot was rather interesting too, and I liked how you threw enough hints in there that when you revealed who Masaru's father was, I ended up screaming, "I KNEW IT," and then feeling sad. Overall, this story was really enjoyable, so I started reading at... 2AM and finished at...4 AM (it was addictive and I needed to know what would happen next sfhdsfhsdjkfhsf) so thank you for writing this!
shadowdolls chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
For every fandom/pairing, there is always this one amazing fic that stands out from all the rest. I can without a doubt say this is the one XD Lol!

Seriously this was amazing! My heart warmed and went all fuzzy inside after I read the last chapter! The sweetness you've written in it totally made up for the bittersweet taste you left with the readers in chapter 9! Epic I say! You made me stay up 'till 3 in the morning to finish this fic! And even after sleeping, the feeling it left was still fresh in my memory! Ah memory. Memories are nice XP

I'd love to read more of your stories! And I so will! I see Takouji and Taito in your profile! Yippee! They're also my favorite pairing XD Celebrate! I've gotta wonder though, where are you :( You're last story update was from 2009 T.T I'm alerting you to see if you'd still update your stories. I hope you will. You're amazing!
bellthegaomon chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
i cried after i read this chapter
bellthegaomon chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
incredible it was like i was in masaru's place it was so detailed.

you are so very gifted
Kitkatta chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I wanted to read that scene *pout* I actually do want know how far they go ;( ;( D; D; DX
Yuu13 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
This fic was... amazing! I loved it! Please write a sequel

And of course I would like the desert too! x3
Pinkcandle chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
Ahhhh, and now I've reached the end. The last chapter was awesome- and satisfying, after watching these boys dance around each other awkwardly for nine chapters. xD

You tied everything together well and made it come to a nice, satisfying end. And the action of the story itself was also very interesting.

All in all, very well written, entertaining, and of course, the longest/best Masaru/Thomas I've seen yet. Keep up the great work!
BrokenLantern chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Oh, my! You evil girl! I read nine chapters nonstop, I slept at 4 am because of you D: Haha, just kidding xD Is not your fault to be so cool to write! I loved your fic, you write very very well, the redaction, description and dialogue was perfect, and you respected the line of the things you can put in a fanfiction without making the story ends in a total fiasco because an overdosis of creativity xD.

I loved Suguru/BanchouLeomon's death, (I love drama haha) it gave an emotional touch to the story, and Tohma and Masaru fight against the Demon Lord ... well, I must say that it was 3 am and I made an attempt to not explode with laughter, and...mmm... that makes me remember my reaction of "WT ...?" when I read Gaomon dressed as a maid. *shakes head*

I've seen the date of publication of this fic, and I do not know if you are still here, but if you make a sequel, it would make me really happy T_T If that is the case, I would like to know if the rest of the characters discover their relationship or not... it would be fun xDD. But, obviously, its your desition what really counts here, and I am sure that what you will choose to write will be perfectly fine 3

Congratulations for being so brilliantly cool!

PS: My English is not too good, so I apologize if you find a mistake in my redaction, spelling, or whatever.
Pinkcandle chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I wanted to wait until I got to the end of this story to submit a review, but I feel like I have to do it now.

This is most definitely the best Masaru/Tohma fic I've seen on this site. It's probably the only one that's fleshed out into multiple chapters, and they aren't bite-sized, either- they're nice and long and detailed. I really enjoyed how you wandered off canon, but still kept the story feeling distinctly Savers-esque. And the progression of Masaru's understanding of everything around him is very well-paced and in-character.

And yes, Leviamon was no trouble at all in the PS2 game. 3
07 NIGHT chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
XDD Hola splash, como soy un chico malo dejo mi review en espaƱol .D XD yeah

la historia como continuacion de la serie es exelente , el caracter de los

personajes esta perfecto, LOL la perspectiva que le diste a todo, me la crei.

lo mas gracioso desde ver a Masaru diciendo, bite me " en tu DA ha sido

imaginarme la cara de WTF que debe haber puesto Masaru en cada capitulo de

tu fic sobre las acciones de thoma HA! XD yoshino me sorprendio con la apuesta..

y bueno todo fue casi un cuento de hadas Lol hasta que.. TAN TAN TAN .. XD

fuiste mal con el final .. deberia tener alguna continuacion, ya sabes algo

mas x XD LOL o cosas asi Hahaha, saludos

att,tu fan N 9 .D yeah
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
here. review for you :3

you said you were planning a sequel for Cycle...I think the sequel would probably be best if it were just short stories about the two. or something. I don't think it'd really need a huge plot. or whatever.

but again, here's your review to help with Writer's Block.

now go out and do something! (and good luck on college. concentrate on that first before fic/doujin)
Isabella and me chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
I love it and its so sad that your one of the few tomato fic writers there should so be more! you are a great writer and its acute story pls continue writing other storys...if thats not too much pressure
EspioChaotix chapter 1 . 6/14/2009