Reviews for Twining Fates
December 05th chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
Please updaste soon!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
OH KAMI ! i am ADDICTED to your writing. So the story is that I realy protecting what's precious, was sobbing at the nd of it when rukia died, was SOOOO impatient to get to see if rukia would somehow be revived after the whole urahar telling ichigo to give up on rukia being alive that i skipped write to the last chapter to check if rukia was alive and SHE WASNT !:( LOL as much as I LOVE your story and our writing and the way you were able to keep rukia and ichigo in character in PWP (like the fact that he's hopeless at snesing reitsu and they are slightly (very:P) physical) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (x GOOGLE) revive Rukia ! I don't care how, it can be from a magic hat for all I care but i just want them all to be one big happy family :D maybe have it that rukia's soul was split with the twins and that once they are together her soul is whole againa nd somehow orihime now "has something to work with" and can put her into a gigai or SOMETHING :P lol i know i sound like a lunatic but after everything that they've been through they deserve a happy (even if its unrealistic and super impossible, you've kept everthing realisitic so far, so i thinkyou have an excuse to go a bit fantastical and revive her ;) BTW you have done AN AMAZING SUPER FANTASTIC job, (lol you've kept me reading untill 3:00 last night (morning?:P) and wake up at 7:00 so I could read it before i had to go to school :P ! LOL keep up the GREAT WORK (and revive rukia :D!)
BowTies13 chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
Kawaii!

Masumi finally arries!
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Great works as always. I enjoyed every bit of it. Isamu's meeting with meeting with Rukia and Masumi finally meeting Ichigo were both really sweet moments, although the first was a bit bittersweet too. I also liked how you put that side of Rukia in that would always beat up on Ichigo. I always enjoyed that. And then that last bit. I wonder who or what that thing is and more importantly, who it's working for. My first guess is Mayuri, but I could be wrong, and I can't wait to find out.
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Joyful reunion! T_T Love it! And the suspense!

I hope Byakuya would hurry up and find her, though. I want to see them together again . . . all though Ichigo will probbaly try to kill him.
rockbabyval chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome!
BowTies13 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
So AWESOME!
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Worth waiting for, I'll tell you that.

I like your take on the reemergence-yet-variation of SnS. And the meeting at the end? Priceless. :)

Waiting patiently for more.

Cheers!

-Nathan J
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
It's well worth the wait I'll tell you that. You never fail to make it a great chapter. I loved every part of it, and I really like the struggles Ichigo and Byakuya have with the twins and with themselves. True, it wasn't the focus, but this story is about the twins after all. Still, you handle it in a way that makes me wish you wrote Bleach. I can't wait to see what Issihn has to say to his granddaughter. I also enjoyed the fight scene. Myself, I sometimes have trouble writing them, so I'd say give yourself a pat on the back for it. All in all, it's another well done chapter.
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
This was worth the wait :)
Mari Kia Aishiteru chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
your story is really great!

I love the twists in it~

I hope you'll update soon~

I've read the prequel too and it's cute. But, Rukia died so it's kinda disappointing.

But, I really love this story~

Please update soon okay? I want the twins to meet each other asap~'

hahaha!~
BowTies13 chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
Renji you dumb ass! Spying for Bya-kun! Baka!

And Ichigo, way to be understanding! Hypocrite! You did the exact same thing! Especially when someone told you it wasn't your fault!

Moron!

Lol! I love those two, but I could seriously shred their toe-nails some times!

Awesome chppie!
December 05th chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
AHHH the suspense is killing me lol loving the fic so far cant wait to find out what happens when Renji and Masumi pop up in the human world hehe keep up the very good work :D
Le Rukia chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I am sorry I read chapter 11, first but this was great... I like the contrasting of the dual story lines... It will be interesting when the family is back together again.

Hokulani, is so cute.. big HUGs

LeRukia
Le Rukia chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Hola... I am sorry it has taken me so long to read this chapter, I love it..

The mystery behind Mayuri is intriguing and Ichigo talking with Isamu, You captured the emotions well. I got teary eyed.

Man I know the little one is probably running around by now..

BIG HUGS..