Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
ChemicalCat chapter 10 . 2/28
Lol Mello choked on nears peppermint
NearsightedMello chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Fictitiously brilliant. Amazing. Superlative deluge on its way. So simple to get caught up in. Never expected the final two chapters. Loved it and love you!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
The ending! Lol! Love it, so cute,
sweetiesugar chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
can I just say that this has got to be my favorite story about Mello and Near that i have read on here? This is literally the first story I've ever added to my favourites list and u should be damn proud. I mean, it got me so confused and then laughing at his stupidity at some points. I mean, for one of the smartest people in... oh i dont know, the planet- he sure isnt that wise, lol.
This is brilliant and pure genius. I think the ending could have been a little more explained and u could have dragged it out longer and explained more why he kissed him at the end although i did get the message but other than that...

I LOVE IT
Incomprehensible chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This story has made me cringe in sympathy so many times, I just... Well done. Very well done.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
... thanks for not making it overly fluffy and ooc. XD

faved.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
i just finished chapter two, and i feel a train wreck coming on. XD
Dee Elle chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I adore your plotline and how the characters interact, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and by the way 'Near's eyes were glued to his face, wide with what could have been fear, anticipation or just gas" made my day...yes, I am easily amused, how did you guess?
Arya May chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
AWWW...it was so romantic! MelloXNear rulez!
Meen chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
OMG LOL

I just read the part where Matt says Mello particularly likes Green & Blacks and was like SNAP!

... I can't even go a day without at least a bar of that heavenly stuff.

Your story, you ask? Yes, I like it. Almost as much as G&B's, actually - and that's saying something ;)

Meen
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Aww. Cuute. :)

Mm. Mello seems to be a great kisser, eh. :

Well written. ;))

Peppermint candiess!

I can imagine Mello's face. 8-
LibertyRoll chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Hi there - just finished reading this, and I really enjoyed it. I particularly like how, even though it's a third person narration, the narration was done through Near's brain... if that makes sense. It was as if he was both narrator and protagonist.

I also really enjoyed how you wrote Near. I'm a huge Near fan, but not the wishy-washy Near that you find in fandom 9 times out of 10 - I like my Near sarcastic and attitudey.

Definately one to keep on file for days when work sucks and I need a pick-me-up. :)

Thanks for all your hard work.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
This was very interesting.
PlasmaControl chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
hehe, adorible cute. strange ending... a bit like the ending for elemental geladee but still good. It was nicely done.
Fyreborne chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I've only got up to the end of part two, but I must comment now that the speech between Matt and Near about the game was so bloody hilarious... I'm looking forward to reading on...