Reviews for The Story Teller
xxsheeraxx chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This story is so intriguing, unique, and sad. It really draws me in and makes me feel for the characters. But it's so sad that Fiona dies, though I think it's a perfect ending all the same.
ihatethetalkof.forever chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I just read your story "the story teller" and I thought it was fantastic! It shows real promise of your writing. I don't know how old you are or how long you've been writing but this story shows a pretty distinct voice; a key point for any great author. Everyone should check this out; a short but interesting read!

Post script: the only thing I'd change is "dollar" to another form of curency since this takes place in England such a pound, shilling or pence.
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Riveting. This was very thought provoking and well written; with a deeper twist than what is normally posted on this site. Your use of imagery and writing style is very unique.

Excellent.

The vampire's nonchalant attitude and detailed schedule, Fiona's tragic tale... Those two characters were very well refined.

A perfect ending, if I do say so myself.

I'm going to see if you have other works, and if you don't, I implore you to write more.
Giz13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
wow that was just sad, poor chick.