Reviews for Go the Distance
Charley K. Storm chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sooo cute!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I know just how Danger Duck and Chase feel. I've been picked on and harassed by some of the kids at school. And even after I graduated, I'm still being made fun of for being different. And that's just on the internet. Some people don't think I'll ever amount to anything, and it reflects on how I run my life. Even though my friends and family praise me for my talents, I still look at the mistakes I made. But when I think of all the good I've done, it really makes me feel special.

What I'm trying to say is... I can really relate to Duck in this story. Reading it really helped me feel better about myself. Thank you so much for putting this Duck fanfiction up. How can I ever repay you?
Cool Jay chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was abother amazing fanfic of yours. I love the idea of bringing up DD's past, and using his experience to aid the fellow young fowl. Awesome One-shot that showed a great side of Danger Duck.

If you don't mind, I'd like to post this fanfic on the "Danger Duck Stories" on the forum, where you can find other stories of DD that I thought were good. This one in particular I loved. Thanks for making this one.

All the best,

CJ
Capital-C chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very nice! Makes me wonder if Danger will eventually end up adopting this Chase kid.
Yunno chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice job with Danger Duck there. Believe it or not he kind of reminds me of a guy I knew growing up . . . when I became reacquainted not too long ago, he really had grown up nicely.
g2g5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow. You come out of no where, and start making beautiful fics. When shall she strike again? We must lurk about for the dog gal...XD

You did an excellent job at showing Duck's soft side. He comes out very caring when writers decide to do so. Keep up the great work!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008