Reviews for Lone Wolf
Murkglow chapter 7 . 10/9
Goodness, the scene at the end here is hopelessly adorable. It makes me giggly and happy all over.
wolfysmaozy chapter 61 . 9/30
totally fricking amazing tale
will you be doing any one-shots of Alice and Diane in various locations and sexy times like doing it doggy style with a strap on
would rose be the mom if rose Emmett and Alice and Diane moved in together as a house hold
if there's no baby then there's no quick reason to turn Bella
totally awesome thanks for writing this incredible experience
bloody brilliant thank you
notthesameguest chapter 61 . 8/3
Another masterpiece of yours. Thank you.
Excellent story! Truly one of the best on this site!
Rupphire15 chapter 61 . 7/12
This is AMAZING! This fic helped me through so much and I love alice so much and Diana was a great character too!
This is so cute!
I like the pairing, super adorable. Your oc is pretty cool, I really like your story! I'm surprised that I like how Edwards written, I usually hate his character or feel apathetic towards it. This is nice, I like it a lot
OTrizy chapter 54 . 5/26
Again I cried so much, im surprised im not dehydrated yet
OTrizy chapter 49 . 5/26
Dont like Edward here
OTrizy chapter 20 . 5/26
I cried so much my shirt is wet from tears
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 61 . 5/9
O my god. I fell in love with this story. At one point, after gushing about only the first few chapters, I was actually ask if I had a new senpai for writing. I was really tempted to say yes, but I had to refrain. I couldn't break my current mentor's heart. This is absolutely going in my favorites.
merniizztat chapter 61 . 5/8
Great story
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 61 . 4/18
I stumbled upon this story from Lord Redmoon's Favourites and I couldn't stop reading it. It's quite simply brilliant well paced well written diverges from canon when it's premise means it makes sense to do so but doesn't change things arbitrarily.

The OC was likable interesting and relatable she didn't get stuck always forgiving or always vengeful but reacted as a real person and was beyond cute with Alice (Alice may deserve most of the credit there)

The ending did seem to come out of nowhere but it does feel like a natural stopping point, that said a sequel focusing on the escalating conflict with the Pack/Elders would be interesting it would be something that steps away from the canonical stories altogether as a cold war and perhaps more develop with some helping it along others trying to halt it and some just trying to endure.

Well thank you for the story I'm off to devour the rest of your catalogue.
-FGR
London In Terror chapter 61 . 3/7
I absolutely loved this story, thank you
Draco Oblivion chapter 59 . 2/21
Damn Diana, beast. Loved Victoria getting a taste of her own medicine. Not nice fighting with someone with eyes in the back of their head is it?! Seriously though, that was an awesome hunch off and Diana didn't even need to fully change! Though I suppose the rage needed to overcome Victoria's danger sense couldn't be produced from just growling at her...
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »