Reviews for Lone Wolf
Better than some books I've read
aprilliarsv chapter 61 . 6/18
Great story I just started in twilight fanfics and yours was a perfect start!
I've read this four times and I don't get sick of it
Luana LS chapter 61 . 5/16
Another wonderful story!
With Diana you deconstructed the series, it was incredible. I never really liked how the Twilight Saga ended. I expected more, I think.
I Love Dialice and I loved the story, although I will admit to having missed Jasper, I can understand why it does not appear so.
Alex chapter 1 . 4/27
I love the whole story line and everything. I loved how it wasn't all sexual and you built up to the sexual parts. I also liked that you related to the life would have been like if it were true. I would for you to right about this again but a different story and events, that would be so great. I was so engrossed that I skipped school just to read it. I would really appreciate it if you took my request into consideration and actually do it. Thanks.
cute!
nancy chapter 30 . 4/26
im in love!
liz chapter 28 . 4/26
Omg I loveeeeeeeeeee this! _ 3
Virginia chapter 61 . 4/7
I had read this for three days and I sincerely enjoyed your book. It was well written and I not being a big fan if twilight enjoyed it.
philodices chapter 43 . 4/1
I love the Rosalie you created.
anonim chapter 2 . 3/31
I am still coming back to read this pice of gold again and again...XD
I've read this before and I keep forgetting her name is Diana and it surprises me everytime cuz that's also my name. This is an outstanding piece of work, holy cow.
Angelwolf chapter 33 . 3/6
I love your story! It's awesome! You are an amazing writer. and you keep at it and never give up! :)
phildevierzon chapter 61 . 2/9
thanks again for this story and the good times I had reading it.
I also appreciated your questions/answers at the very end of it : it's very interesting to get the author's point of views.
I am always very pleased with your concern about heterosexism, and it showed a bit more in this story than in the others. Thanks for that.

Too bad you don't post anymore here ...
ember chapter 41 . 2/8
I would like to thank you when I first read this a while back I had never heard of elfquest when u first mentioned it a few chapters so I had been intrigued but forgotten then in this chapter I thought about looking it up just never got around to it then one day at the library I was browsing through the comics and saw 2 comics I've seen a thousand times only this time I noticed it said elfquest so I got it and the 10 minutes it took to get from the library to Walmart I was hooked without ui probably never would have tried our
2,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »