Reviews for Lone Wolf
Demiser of D chapter 61 . 5/7
A nice story. A few grammatical errors here and there, a few wrong words, but overall very enjoyable and a pleasant read.

If you ever were to continue the story, there are a few details that bothered me, though. Firstly, you put a surprising amount of emphasis on her being bitten only to have it peter out into nothing. From the way you wrote it, I got the impression that...well, let me back up. Firstly, you had Alice complaining that she couldn't see Diana, since of all people she was the one she wanted to be able to see. Then, you had Diana's uncertainty about what, exactly, venom could do to a werewolf. Then you had Diana's power needing her to A: Be in a situation where she would be bitten, but then saved, and B: in her half-wolf form at the time.

Bringing all these things together, I was almost certain that she was going to end up with some sort of vampire/werewolf hybridization. I was actually disappointed when it didn't end up happening as, like I said, that detail just kinda petered out there. My thought was that, with a bit of vampire in her, she might have to sleep less, and might become partially visible to Alice, letting her slowly work towards being able to see her completely. That would remove a lot of their current relationship struggles, such as they are.

Secondly; I find it curious how you look at Renesmee as an offering, of sorts, to Jacob. I always saw her as her own character, and the dehumanization was kinda odd to me, as you'd struck me as a feminist before, and that constrast is kinda odd. I can see keeping her away from Jacob, but preventing her existence entirely? I don't know...

If you were to write a sequel, maybe have Diana and Alice help Edward to become a better person so that Bella never has the half-romance with Jacob. That prevents that attachment from appearing entirely, and if the wolves and the cullens remain on tense terms, then they could leave before Renesmee and Jacob ever meet. Then maybe Jacob could get fed up with Paul and the others and leave to find his cousin about 10 years down the line, and the two could meet as adults, which would make the entire romance a lot more palatable.

Another interesting potential future storyline is the fact that while Alice can never have children, Diana could, if she were to stop shifting for a few months. This is all going into the future, and there's already a lot of study into allowing two women to have children together(basically slotting female DNA into sperm cells) which would be...fairly amusing.

Anyways, I'm just spitballing because all good stories make me think about how they could continue, and yours is definitely a good story. Sorry for the massive review xD. When I like something I tend to pick it apart, but I definitely like it!

Thanks for a good day's worth of enjoyment!
Thatotherdude327 chapter 61 . 4/15
I read this and the romance was good enough to make me read it again. Could you make it continues with a fight with the wolves.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 61 . 4/3
great story. thank you for writing!
I'm usually not one to like OC but Diana is really great. I especially loved the dynamic between her and Alice. and the fact that she wanted to give Alice a chance to make a decision not influenced by the imprinting business.
I liked how you contructed Diana as selfless but also in dire need of a home - the way she thought of the Cullens as pack in the beginning was great.
either way, a wonderful read. kudos.
NaturalFizz chapter 61 . 3/21
So if this website had a ranking of top favorites under the favorite story section, this one would be right up there at the top. I enjoy your fics so much more than actual Twilight it's not even funny. With this as well as Tossing Stones and it's sequel, you are killin' it! I just adore Diana and how Alice calls her puppy. You may very well be my favorite author on this site. I'd love to see you write more stories with Mystique ;) Thank you for creating universes and filling them with your awesomeness!
Sabie0521 chapter 61 . 3/14
There is nothing like this story, and I'm so glad I found it. :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 60 . 2/17
I forgot how much I loved this story as well lol. The way you weave your stories just drag me in and make me care. I have been going back and reading your stories over, and even a second or third time, the stories are still so amazing, and riveting that I still get entrenched in them.
Liz chapter 61 . 2/5
I absolutely love this story! I couldn't put it down so I finished reading your story in 3 days! Please continue with Diana and Alice story, I will be one of your faithful readers that will fallow this couple. I read your plans for the story and you mentioned we wouldn't read much of Diana if you were to make a sequel, but I loved her so much could you find it in your heart to write about Alice and Diana on the side? Once again for taking the time to write this amazing story.
MR. S chapter 61 . 1/20
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH !
eres lo mejor! me encanto!
muchas gracias por tan macnifico fic, felicidades autor XD
Fallen chapter 61 . 1/12
I love your story, and if you decide to continue it 'll be the first on the list to read it, but you're right Bella / Edward would destroy the plot, but a fic Bella/Jasper or even Bella/Irina, Bella/Tania for continuation would be great . And of course as Diana and power as cupid.

P.D: Sorry for the mistakes . I am Spanish but I could not help but comment on this story : P
MaimeSan chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm about to re-read this fic for the fourth time, and I've just realized I've never reviewed it. I can't believe I forgot about it. I've read a bunch of your works, and loved every second of it, but this is my all time favorite. I can not tell you enough how much I adore this fic. I love the plotline, I love your take on it, I love character development, I love the character you've created, and I love the 'fluffiness' that I can get lost in on my bad days. I wish the original Twilight books and movies would be more similar to your stories so that I could actually enjoy them, and not wonder through the whole thing why this book is such a 'success'. All in all, I really wish you'd write a sequel, but I won't hold my breath. The story is good on its own, and I'm sure you're busy with other projects. :) Thank you for writing this :)
amateurauthor101 chapter 61 . 12/22/2014
Wonderful fic. A bit sad it's over now :(
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 61 . 12/3/2014
Though you say this is over I do wish for more Diana. It was great how you wrapped things up and wrote a huge author's note about the various questions and nuances of the plot, interactions, and future. Though not figured out or portrayed independently in story, I really appreciate the added depth. It probably answered a lot of my musing as I read this. Hopefully not too annoying. Again, It's weird to see bella from the outside and likely not redeemed (though maybe off camera). It fits very well with the original story and a wonderful alternative.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 59 . 12/3/2014
Victoria meets someone with abilities similar to hers. I wonder why she felt she should shift? Maybe to keep Victoria there or something? With her partly phased form and depending how far, she would look similar to a child of the moon that James hunted. But Victoria didn't make that connection. Diana's taunts had more truth than she would know. Nice way to resolve this conflict.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 58 . 12/3/2014
So there is a thing such as true mates but may not be instantaneous like imprinting. I sort of agree with the character analysis of Edward and Bella and the current futility of their fight, but in canon bella changes Edward, forcing him to not hate himself - even if their relationship is completely messed up and unhealthy. I agree that bella maybe more fascinated with the supernatural world then in love with Edward. But it would still be cruel to split them when there is something there. Regardless, it's what she wants, even if it's short sighted and stupid. I guess that should be respected. She hasn't looked at all her options, but her will should be taken into account. Maybe if she was more conscientious, had different prospects, and still wanted it. That would be different.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 56 . 12/3/2014
Well, it's nice to see more tolerant views between shifters and vampires, especially with Edward, due to Diana's presence. Things have changed significantly with the simple deviations. I hope to see them play out.
1,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »