Reviews for Sentimental Feelings
poppedmybrainandnowitsgone chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hahaha! When I read that the Christmas tree was wet, I thought "blow dry it!"

Great minds think alike :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
What a nice, funny story for the Christmas season. You did such a good job with writing how the two of them go about regular Christmas traditions.

Good work with writing Mello who has a complaint about everything and Matt who simply ignores him or has a good comeback. The part where he steals Mello's hairdryer to dry the tree is brilliant. I also like the bit about the candycanes being Matt's distant relatives.

Mello's cookies are hilarious. He would do something like that, especially eat Santa's hands to make a point.

The gifts they get for each other is sweet. You did a nice job with writing romance without breaking their characters or the realism of the story.

Nice job with this story.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It must've been the stripes. The candy canes were Matt's distant relatives and kinsmen spirits.

Why do I just LOVE your metaphors? They make me feel toasty. 3
AkaiTsumi chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Brilliant! Such a funny story . . . and for some strange, mythical, unknown reason, I now have Rockin' around the Christmas Tree stuck in my head. Hmmm, I wonder why! XD Yes, Matt, Christmas trees are important, but that's the first I've ever heard of blow-drying one! :D
FunSound chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Okay, this is getting slightly mad now. This is like the third time I've read this fic, and I'm still absolutely loving it! 0.0 Why is all your stuff so totally awesome? Hehe, the thought of Matt blow-drying a Christmas tree was just too funny.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
"It must’ve been the stripes. The candy canes were Matt’s distant relatives and kinsmen spirits."

"Bros before ho-ho-hos, man."

were just awesome. That and the not-housebroken Matt thoughts haha. Nice job I loved it.
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm totally reading a TON of death note christmas fics right now... and this one is awesome and hilarious! It's raining where I am, too! bo! Thanks for an awesome read!
Ilandere Okami chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
- Tho I'm not one for the "Christmas spirit"...and it's the beginning of Sept, still summer, I still luved this story.

Seriously, MelloxMatt stories like this one are my absolute fave stories. _-

Luvs ya,

Xxanime'obcessedxX chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw 33
CC244 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was soo cute! :)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
SO... CUTE! :D
jrenee07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is just the sweetest M&M story! I couldn't stop grinning as I was reading it. Mello carefully crafting a gingerbread Matt, followed by the violence with the gingerbread Santa was just hysterical. "Bros before ho-ho-hos, man." LOL!

And, who wouldn't fall for ChristmasCrazy!Matt? I love how you write both of them, but I am especially fond of how you write Matt.

And one last thing: I wholeheartedly agree that Mello and Matt in the same room would indeed be considered a fire hazard. I'm just sayin'.

Going in my favorites.
RazorLike chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
...I loved it, it was s o nice
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Quite cute. I loved the notion of Matt blow-drying the tree. It just fit. Whole thing was great, as always.
Nicha The Purple Ghost chapter 1 . 3/15/2009