Reviews for The Hunter Chronicles
rohini chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
kai & rin? you should write another stry with her. your stories are great, including this one! keep 'em coming!
rohini chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
this is so great. hopscotch? it sounds like him, though if i were writing, i wouldn't even think of that. is there really only one more chapter, you're so evil!
rohini chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
whee! i can't wait for more. your stories are great! you seem to really like VK.
rohini chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
sounds like its goin to be really interesting!
Stella Nox Fleuret chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
awesome story, you just have to go on!
Rin of Snow chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
thank you for this awesome series! hope you do more ZeKi in the near future! :)
elviol vi yogyakarta chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
altough the ending is not like what i expected... its a great story... and thank you for your story
RaspberryBloodTablets chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
I can't remember if I already reviewed, but I will again anyway because this is a really good story! Thank you very much for writing this! I heart Rin, she has an awesome personality.

I also love the chapter names.

I'll be sad when it's over, but I still can't wait to read the next chapter.
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
aww,this had a really cute end to the chapter.i love the headmaster!this is a really good story and i can't wait to read i love that kaname is getting no respect and attention!that'll teach him for being such an evil bastard!haha!update real soon,plz!

willow

x
Destination's d e s t i n y chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Hm...there was nothing relevant only just humour. WHY can't I find ZeKi in it! Sorry, but it was nice just...anyway, hope you have a good time with your homework! While I work out with my tests...
SmallButPowerful chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Well nothing really happened, but it was well written with a little breather for humor. :)
Rin of Snow chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
great job! can't wait for the last chapter!

and i loved 'i meant yuuki and zero', kaname may be related to yuuki, but he's got no part in zeki's relationship!
Rin of Snow chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
you're brilliant, did i ever tell you that? men really are stupidly stubborn when it comes to direction... and zero is beyond the ordianory level of stubborn.
Destination's d e s t i n y chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Yay, the day VK updated was the day your story updated. The pace is a little slow. Can't wait for the fight! Loved Kurosu's vampire hunter moment. I love that side of him!
SmallButPowerful chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I like that you added some humor, this stoy definately needs a little humor now and then.