Reviews for When Jill Met Marcie
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Another great chapter. The race against Oswald was very good and I like how Jill intends to develop her skills for the upcoming race against Scott. I look forward to seeing who she will take on in the meantime. Great work.
TheBandit08 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very enjoyable. I liked the references to Psych and The Fast and the Furious. I really hate Ted though. You know me, American Made all the way.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Wow. That was one very good costume party in this chapter, and I loved the jokes like the Blade bit and the references to 'Psych' and 'The League of Gentlemen'. Very funny indeed. I see you're setting up the final big race in this chapter. I'd love to see how it will turn out. But once again, you did a great job. Happy Halloween. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
An excellent chapter. Rrally loved Suad's song parody and the racing action. Very funny bits with the bet for half the sandwich and Mr. Basilotta's computer error. Great job. I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Great update to the story. Very enjoyable. A pity about Pete's car, though. Anyhow, this chapter was very good. I look forward to seeing the rest. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
An excellent first chapter to this origin story for Jill and Marcie. It is much appreciated. I look forward to seeing more. Thank you very much and Happy New Year to you.