Reviews for All Washed–Up
Loved it! :D
FluffyCas chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awww this was sweet!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Okay, the image of Near at the beach is adorable, that kid is too cute for words.
the labile affect chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So. Cute. x3

Anyway, I'll take it in a He's-Just-Mello's-Friend way. To be honest, I don't really approve of threesomes. At all. o_o
MyColdHeart chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
cute
ILoveWithMyBrain chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved it! Especially since I live in Florida, lol.

* * * * *
perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Haha goggle-ist! Nice lil fic there, oh so fluffy heh. I liked the descriptive beach scene, now I really want to go to the beach but I am stuck at work... Reading fanfiction. lol
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Way, way too cute. Near reminds me of the firdt time I went to the lake with my aunt...but that's not the point. xD

I loved all the adorable mental images this gave me..especially Near in the floppy hat. Too cute.

Is it sad that I'm among the ones voting for the kinky hot genius sex threesome? xDD

Anyway,awesome story.
Eiprej chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
OMG My mom works at Miami! I have to ask her if she saw Near and Mello!*Runs off*

Aw... Come on Near-kun and Mello-kun, Florida's not that bad... Sometimes.

:p Cute, I'm gonna favorite this. *Favorites TWICE* ...Aw man, I cant do that.
black laurel chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This fic brought me a nice, content feeling. The perfect thing to read just before going to sleep (as that's just what I'm going to do).

I used to really dislike Mello/Near, you know. You may not have converted me, but you have made my mind more open to the possibilited of the pairing.

“I am a highly-evolved vampire,”

...I really didn't see that coming. Snorted out in laughter before remembering that there are people asleep in the room next to mine (and the doors are open...). Just...that coming from Near of all people. I really didn't see it coming.

Very cute and fluffy fic. I liked.

Now I'm gonna go and sleep, so g'night.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
First thought: "Yay. THAT was BEAUTIFUL." I'm not so much of a Mello/Near person, but I don't mind as long as I keep the thought of "interpret in an All-Three-of-Them-Are-Having-Kinky-Hot-Sex way" (lol profusely) in the back of my head _ Wow again!
daisuki-desu chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
hehe near's so cute and i loved the way you write them (well now that i'm ransacking your stuff, it means 'all-of-them') XD
MiaoShou chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Total nostalgia. Where is summer? Why is it so cold? I want the beach and I want it now!

Near is so incredulous and charming here, all out of his element and into a much wetter one. Your Mello certainly has layers too, he seems to have grown up a lot from the way he was in canon.

I'll have the All-Three-Of-Them option please with extra kink XD
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Hahaha so perfect. : ) Near is totally a little kid sometimes.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aww kawaii! sequel! or another chapter plz? ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!