Reviews for A Change of Strategy
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Oh no more? I was starting to really get into it. Well, I hope you can keep writing and update sometime, it looks like it's going in an interesting direction!
Hericus C chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
I like the story and I like Snape so far, however, it think Harry's character is being portrayed as too dumb, trusting, and blind. This is a kid to never relied on adults in his life, was use to seeing the Dursleys lie and manipulate those around him so had to have developed survivor skills and perceptions to survive. This is something JK glossed over in her books but then again she was writing for children; there is no way Harry could have been naive given his home life, and hence why the hat wanted Slytherin I think. Hints of this are there in the fact that he won't talk to adults about the Dursleys or to get help for what happened in books 1-3. The children's perception was shown in book one when they discussed the fact that the entire stone situation was a setup by Dumbledore for Harry! So don't be an absolute slave to canon, take the events but meld them to an more realistic adult pov as you are not writing for children!
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
My sympathies regarding your dinner party with the Dursely clones. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Some of the people I have met on my job (I work for Wal-Mart) I couldn't have made up on my own. They are just beyond my powers of imagination!
Mother of Tears chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Man, I love the delightfully snarky repartee you write for Snape! His retort to Black is perfect. I also like the idea that Hell for him would be filled with multiple Harry Potter clones. I will read on.
cre8tvdeb chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
This story is the first (of oh, so many) HP/SS stories that I've read where Snape's insecurity is so well placed. You've nailed a very realistic take on his self image in regards to how he sees Harry, and you're going in a great direction! When's the next update? Don't leave us hanging! Write On!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Please update again soon.
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Very good story. I like the wry humor. Keep going. I want to read more.
Pox chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Interesting story, but your spelling & grammar errors are getting in the way of enjoying it. You should try finding a beta.

Also, it's stated in the books that a full dose of Veritaserum is only three drops.
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Great start I love you summary.
8thweasleykid chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. I look foward to the next chapter. You are right though, Harry doesn't seem as angry as he should, but then maybe thats a good thing HE HE
GreySide58 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Oh, very interesting. I'm enjoying this story. Please update soon.
Petrichor942 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Please update! This looks good!
the.perfect.hell chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
great fic so far. i love it. cant wait for more. btw im sorry to hear about ur unfortunate dinner with the wannabe dursleys. sounds horrible. and amusing lol. made me laugh. anyway, cant wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work. ]
Death's Silver Shadow chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
this is a good story! i like how sev is making progress at befriending harry. i hope they will become good friends. i can't wait for more! *_*
Happy Monkey Gamma chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I'm not sure about your Harry, maybe because he probably isn't resentful or angry enough, but I can understand why you don't want him too negative towards Snape.

I would like to see just how Snape's presence at the trial will affect the results. :)