Reviews for The Master's Gambit
Bentears chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I do hope you come back to this story its rivetting
femalefarrier chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
loving the story, hope you contiue
lilyflower50 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
hi I have a question is myddrin/albus surpose to be merlin please reply
wolfzmasterz chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
AWESOME story I really like it, it is one of the most deffrentaily takes on the wizarding world that i have read yet. I like how you have intergrated the lord of the rings into your story, though once I thought about it the Ring is hourrocrux (SP) and very fitting. though with the nine does that mean you are going to intergrate more of it into the story i thought sarumon was the only one who could control them? well i cant wait to see what happens next with this story, have fun writting.
Wulffe chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Good story so far...

I find it to be interesting and enjoyed it very much...

;-}
Crys chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I stopped reading at this point, and only think it's polite to tell you why.

Hermione is nearly 12. Harry is a physically and emotionally stunted 11. Luna and Ginny are 10. Whether they're physically capable or not, they should not even be thinking about sex, let alone you writing about it.

That, plus the fact that all these characters are clearly not the same canon characters who share the name . . . This is a HP story in name only. These are not, unfortunately, the HP characters.

Just letting you know why I'm no longer reading.
Alifromnm chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I have spent the past few days reading this wonderful and unique story of yours. Love you characters. I sincerely hope one day you will finish this gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What is this Johan shite? I urge the author to actually bother to read one of the Harry Potter books before they feel the urge to write anything else in this fandom. Yuck.
old-crow chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Hi,

As of chapter ten, we've seen very little back-story about Albus and Minerva. While I'm not certain that we need more, their characters are a large enough departure fron Canon that it would be nice to know more.

Well told,

Old-Crow

One of the thingsthat I've decided that I like about this story are the significant differenced that introduced into the storyline. At first, with just the bonded theme, I thought thst everything fit together a bit too neatly. Then you introduced changes like Ron, the LOTR aspect and the Merlin slant and I came to the conclusion that you have quite a tale going.

I hope you choose to continue with it.

O-C
David M. Potter chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
That was bloody brilliant! Bravo!
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I regret to inform you that you did not, in fact, fix the date issues in the first chapter. Or maybe you did in such a way that it created new date issues.

Anyway, you currently have the meeting at Hogwarts (where Johan and Minerva get their assignments) happening the day AFTER they complete those assignments. So unless you throw a continuity breaker like a time turner in there, this isn't possible.

Also, Madam Pomfrey's given name is Poppy, not Pomona. Pomona is Professor Sprout.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the story so far. Wonderful work.
David M. Potter chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Brilliant!
Mymalkshakes chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I think you've got a great story here, I personally dont like harry and Hermione having sex at 11 because I dont find it very realistic. I feel like it all happened way too fast for it to be believable.

Mymalkshakes :)
iowa-tarheel chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
I decided to reread the story. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Your characterizations of the people in your world are wondrous, well thought out and increasingly in-depth. I find your take on the Bonded unique and refreshing. I do sense influences from other writers within, yet you have given new life to the genre. Your handling of the Bonded for mix and same-sex is applauded. Love is love, irregardless of other's influence.

I like following the learning curve the Grangers are experiencing. So few stories really give insight to how muggles perceive all that happens in the magical world. It is so much to take and just accept. Seeing how the muggles view the magical world is fascinating.

Please keep up the great writing. I look forward to reading your other stories with great anticipation.

Oh, and I simply love your use of alternative English words. So much has been lost in our world in the art of eloquence.
liza123 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Thoroughly enjoyable. Am looking forward to many more chapters.