Reviews for Marked for Failure
Poor Luke! :(
Vestasam568 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
;-; It's beautiful...
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
AWE! DAMN YOU! i read it and am like 'man, theres totali gonna be something to feed my yaoi addiction' and there was if i read through my eyes, but ur writing puts a normalisation tint on everything so where theres no yaoi, there IS NO YAOI! still loved it though
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Yet another amazing Candyland fic that I am in love with for reasons I can't explain. I have no clue why, I just do.

Muse: *giggle/coughs* Remember what we found?

...Just because I'm a bit like Luke-

Muse: We both know you're extremely close to starting to fall behind.

...Shut up! Yeah, she's right, but I love this. This was the first of your stories that I read, and now I'm in love with your stories!
levy120 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Darn that thing sound as though it’s autobiographical – But maybe it’s just me, since I can relate pretty much ever since I had a break-down in front of a working colleague. This fic really shows how it can only take a calm mind and some comforting words for things to become better and it kinda makes me regret that the person it’s reminding me of is leaving us in two days.

I just finished the games myself a while ago and I think it goes well with their characterisation. This scene feels simply natural in every aspect I could regard it from.

Good work )
Guinevere D'Alabaster chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow...just so,...so wonderful it makes me cry. You truly have captured just the right emotions in this fic...Wow.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aw, so cute! We really need more stories like this.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Cool o_o
tadako.kazahaya chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
... ;_; ! That was really nice... a good read... i liked how a common situation so relate-able was applied to these characters in such a not so common way. It was like a small narrated moment captured in their whole lifetime of puzzle adventures. A simple turn of events. Which makes it uncommon because everyone else tries to make another huge story. I like fanfics like these... 3
xLostHeavenx chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Is good! 3 I like it~ Actually, I like all of your stories, I've noticed, and you give them good names. (Mine are boring...even though they're not up yet, but still.) Keep it up, please~ 3
Bass Clef Love chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aw, this was very, very good! I know how Luke feels...but it never seemed to trouble my grades. Maybe because I never had the need to study...aw well, love the fic!
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
it's so cute! i just absolutely adore how understanding and kind you have layton D
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Poor Luke... Layton's so understanding. Great story! Made me smile.
Nameless Flower chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
*cries* Wow that was good. I almost cried at the part where he hugged Layton the second time...
Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
D'aw, that was adorable. I think I'm going to go add all of your Layton fics to my favorites list, kthnx.