Reviews for The Ten of Hearts
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
BEST STORY EVER!
Neko chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Hehehe saint patricks day, yolk, egg carton! i like this sequel! the names are . FUNNAY! I LOVE the action, adventure, the love! i think u inspire me to write more not in just fanfiction but in stories and essays! GREAT wORK *thumbs up*
Burakkurozu-Black Rose chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
I LOVES THIS! :)
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
lol hahaha its not tadase its tadagay lol but i dont want him 2 die
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
YES YES YES YES YES AND YES I LOVE POKEMON(THE ORIGINAL) I USED 2 WATCH IT ALL THE TIME! THE ORIGINAL POKEMON WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST EVER! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE POKEMON EVEN WHEN IM 80 YEARS OLD ND IM ONLY A TEENAGER LOL HAHAHA I DONT LIKE THE NEW SEASONS THOUGH :'( :'(
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IKUTO!1 YYYYYYY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE 2 BE IKUTO!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
i kno u have been done this fanfic 4 bout 3 years but i do want phineas 2 pay 4 wat he did and i want him 2 pay badly so ill just continue readin lol i like it a lot oh and i liked amu's island 2 but srry i didnt review it was just 2 good nd si is this 1 but i figured tht i should review :)
MikaYukiko chapter 22 . 4/16/2011
great story
BIG BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
KILL THE &\##$
Angel Trainee Amy chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
wow... 's day and the yolk? Seriously? If you were aiming for it to be funny, you got it! I actually laughed out loud! I really like you! :)
Wolf'sRein chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
ZOMG . ITS THE SEQUEL! THANKSS keep up the good work x)
Sha-dy94 chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
i know being the eldest shits me too. especially when they expect you to give everything up for the younger one or when they tell you to protect them from other mean bitches but when you tell them something like santa claus isn't real you get into trouble ... again and you really are protecting them from pick on me for pretending to believe in vampires imagine what it's going to be like for her when she really does believe in santa. any way great story so many plot twists make it interesting and are all those words really english? like some form of IM or something like that
Random-Bubbles159 chapter 22 . 4/26/2009
i luv this one 2! hooray for Amuto!1
Random-Bubbles159 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
my name is Emily too xD
xBlackTigerx chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
this was a really good story. i liked it alot. but i have one quetion. will they marry you left it at acliffy. please tell me.

Tiger-chan