Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
fuck you piccollo you sent a six year old into a battle he wasnt prepared for
SlenderHalo chapter 24 . 5/7
Always good to find a good story among the piles upon piles of shit stories on this site. Nice job.
XxTealJadexX chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
what about Gine?
XxTealJadexX chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
eeeeyyyyyyyyy! pikkon is (finally) mentioned in a fic! XD
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Gohan save the day! Well not really
CrimsonLaurana chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
This story was epic! I love reading time travel fics about Gohan and I very much enjoyed this one. It's the first one I've read where Gohan lived with Bardock though, which was a very cool twist. Thank you for creating such a great story~!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
u purple piss ass puss cut short a main shitty story 2 write in an interlude, dumb ass bitch ,great shitty shit (story)by the way
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Awesome even though it was quick as hell I cheered when that over grown gecko died.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Short Chapters much?
ssj4shadowsaiyan chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Yes, an atomic bomb would do a fairly good job of killing a cockroach. They aren't as good survivors as people think.
Hdluv chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Batman Fanatic chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Awesome story!
ShadowtheHedgehog55 chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Hey. I'm new here. Just wanted to say that is a really good story. If there is a way to add friends can someone please tell me? I would like to be friends with you.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
I always love a good time travel story, and it makes for an excellent set-up for the next big villain in the DBZ-verse. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing how this continues, especially with the changes this will have caused in the original time line.