Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
:D

this is so. so. so. SO cute! i've read it before, and my good friend annie and i randomly send each other links to stories, so today she sent me this one. and oh hot dang. its amazing. so cute and fluffy and smutty but not overly smutty its just ah. it had me scrunching my nose [in a good way. when i like stuff i scrunch my nose&grin.. i know, crazy habbit.] and grinning. (: makes me want christmas, haha. altho, i'm perfectly fine with summer, lol. anyway! i wuff it (:
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
so so so sweet yet so hott ha. i love the playfulness that's there, too, luke can always make her smile and she deserves lots of smiles. great work!
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw sexy, sweet and funny...hormonal peyton is a riot. Well done!
LPlover chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very nice! loved it! :D
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Loved it Kate! Please, with a cherry on top, write more stories with a pregnant/hormonal/emotional/taking it out on Lucas, Peyton. (Did that make any sense?) They're too cute and funny. And ending it with smut isn't a bad idea either ;-). Great job! Can't wait for more from you!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
adorable. great job
BrownEyedCynic chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Always love the leyton fluff...great job...
WDE11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love your fluff. Thanks for the Christmas present!
yaba chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
hehhe let me tell you silly christmas fluff works! I loved it, not only was it adorable but sexy as hell! this was amazing, keep writing and merry christmas!

Yana
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Amazing one-shot. Loved the way you wrote each scene. Especially love the part in which Lucas knew that Peyton was just being hormonal, and that there was nothing seriously wrong with her. And I loved how Peyton apologized for being bitchy just because her clothes wouldn't fit. All in all, loved it. Can't wait for more stories.

Merry Christman to you, too.
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
The best Christmas present yet.

I was so thrilled to see a new one shot posted from you, and to see that it was in the m rating.

;]

That was amazing - i love your writing, so much! And the ending was so incredibly cute, and sweet.

Thank you so much for posting this.

lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i loved it, it was cute
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ooh sweetness ... nothing better than some good LP fluff on Christmas morning.
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Katie!

This was adorable. Hormonal Peyton is amazing, she literally makes my day. And that Mrs. Claus outfit - holy wow - it needs to come to life lol. The smut was perfect and I loved the moment they had after it. The fact that she yelled at him because her clothes didn't fit; so cute.

I can't wait to see more from you love.
desrm chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
my christmas just got a little merrier. Damn.

okay so hormonal Peyton makes my life. How freaking hilarious is she? But poor thing, though I laugh, at the same time I just want to hug her, haha.

holy hot LP. A Mrs. Claus getup has never seemed hotter, lmao. Poor Luke would have another heart attack if this happened for real.

I loved that she had to ask him twice if he loved it, he was so speechless. priceless.

you know, you're like the queen of writing smut oneshots now. it amazes me.

The ending was so freaking adorable. So fluffy and Christmas-y, lol! I floved it. "I'm a horrible wench" made me LMAO for some reason.

Such a great job once again, my KZ! More soon, kthnks?