Reviews for Traditions
spazz4eva1128 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Even more adorable!
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ah! So cute! I knew you were gonna do something like that!
vraie chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just 3. This was well-written and so, so cute.
OrcaRox chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
fluff from the past... nothing so satisfying.
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Tee HEE I loves your Rob/Rav stories!
TTRaven4Ever chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I loved this! It was cute!
w chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
AW! Been awhile since there's been raven and Robin fluff! Keep going! try and make it NOT a one shot? Please?
NeoMaster chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was so Kwai!
TheDreamChaser chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
It's okay, but I think it was real cute when they kiss after the count down was over.

Keep up the good work, your really awesome.
billionsofblue chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Sorry, but this one really was kinda 'eh' ;)

But regardless, it was still cute, although I much prefered the Mistletoe one:)
Sariii chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Robin and Raven, on a cold, empty street, with the rest of the titans, right after a battle, listening to the countdown in front of a tv store display, kissing at midnight - is beyond fluffy.

Would have been better if it started to snow. details, details.

That she couldn't say she had a horrible time on Christmas Eve (would, in all honesty, have to admit to having had a more than decent time, if pressed) only made her consider that she might, perhaps, have preferred to be on the rooftop ballroom of the Georges Cinq Hotel, Gotham, taking furtive sips of champaign and nibbling on goose liver pate with her friends than in the less than savory part of downtown Jump City ignoring the angry glares and foul epithets flung their way by the recently captured Gizmo.

THAT is much easier to say than to read, by the way. I had to read it over thrice to understand it. It made perfect sense once I did, but...very long.
serasvictoria666 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Well I liked it. A very cute one-shot. I'm hoping there's more. like always, I can't wait to read more from you. take care! -
DrewMayShipper chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Happy late New Year's to you too! :D Although, if it makes you feel any better...Chinese New Year is this weekend so you're actually early...? xD In any case, the whole New Year's tradition was super cute! I rather liked how Raven admitted that she would've rather been at the ball than out in the streets fighting Gizmo and Mammoth xD No Jinx? Is it safe for me to say she's out somewhere with Kid Flash? xD Raven's cockiness is rather endearing too now that I think about it xD The kiss was unsurprisingly my favorite part though...it just screamed sweetness to me. The whole thing did really; it was lovely 3
Maxine chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
YAY, fluff! I almost died with anticipation, and then he kisses her on the forehead? Gah, I was as dissapointed as Rae. But it was awesome anyway.
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Yay more fluff! It's even Christmas fluff! The best kind of fluff there is...in my opinion at least xD I'm a sucker for all things fluffy, lovey-dovey, and Christmas " Even though I'm not fond of the setting (balls never really screamed Christmas to me, that's all), everything that happened between Robin and Raven in there is nearly enough to make me start liking them xD Raven getting all dressed up and Robin making his somewhat subtle advances and dropping hints about mistletoe is just wonderful 3 I expected the whole kiss-on-the-lips thing, but Robin's forehead kiss is just amazingly adorable! (x