Reviews for Apropos of the Wet Snow
Just brilliant.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
very very very awesome:)
OrangeChocolate chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hey, you don't know me, I don't know you, and it's 1:30 in the morning. I really can't fathom the reason your piece has 10 reviews, because a beauty like your talent glows well into the night and-I acknowledge it. Thank you. Don't ever, and I really know I shouldn't be blabbering my delirious mind out, lose your nimble-fingers-to-keyboard to a change of heart, because this is my aspirin, as this is your refuge.

Your work and resulting piece is beautiful. :)
imafish chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMG! This is the most beautiful story that I have ever read. Everyone is so beautifully human and true to their characters. Your story is a beautiful blend of dark and light that makes me cry every time that I read it! Great story!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Read his. ReRead this. Sniffled and almost cried both times. i don't know what it is about this, but it's just...something. So sad, So sweet and bitter. And the world continues to turn, no matter who leaves it. I have no better words to describe my feelings for this.

RIP Pein Itachi Hidan Kakuzu Deidara Sasori Yahiko Jiriya and all the childhoods lost.

You've sort of depressed me, but in a good, serious way. Very somber, alomst peaceful.
Tamar chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Waffleness chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Why doesn't this have more reviews?

Beautiful story...Ah, I don't even know what to say!

The way you showed what could have happened with Pein and Naruto and Everyone was just heartbreaking and yet..not at the same time. I don't know how to say what I'm thinking but just know that I really enjoyed this from beginning to end.
guess who chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I loved this fic! it had beautiful elements of the abstract and the ending is simply beautiful. I really liked how Naruto overcame his own insecurities and how he does doubt but overcomes it in the end. very pretty in your usual lovely style of writing. probably know who this is, lol.
mathienink chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Extremely beautiful, dark but still full of rays of light. One of the nicest I've read for a while.

CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Fyodor Dostoevsky is
SilverOrb chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was profound.. gorgeous even...

You made Pein human, so canon it seemed something that the Kishimoto would definitely potray him as.

Fantastic fic! D
tennisdesi91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i just had to say that this was one of the greatest fics i've read here .. i mean this was amazing! You're such a talented writer! You did a great job with setting the moods for each of the scenes as well as character development. Great job again!

I hope you keep writing stories just as good!
Demonkid chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
preety inspirational, you gave Pein/Pain... substance and a reason for how he was.