Reviews for Intrigue
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aw. That was really cute I love Christmas oneshots! (I'm wearing a Santa Hat right now xD) Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year. It always has been. I love snow, it's too bad that it doesn't snow much where I live.. It's been snowing more the past couple years though :) I like how it was snowing in the last scene. I could just picture it in my mind I really liked it! Awesome job!

~Tanu
floating quills chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow, I love this story. It was wonderfully written. :) Great job.
Tammatamtam chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
yay fluff

such a good story -
Ayu Yui chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw its so cute!

I though it was funny when Ven said "A-are you crying?" hehehe xD
Silencednyx chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
i liked this story alot it was very emotional i think i like how they shared each others feelings with each other :) so sweet
Lilac Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I can't log in right now since I am at work but I wanted to leave a review.

I found this pretty sappy but entertaining nonetheless.

One thing that made me lift an eyebrow though is how you failed to stress the fact that Aqua is truly taller than Ven. I don't know the exact inches but it's evident that Aqua is the taller & older one of the two.

This of course didn't ruin the story, just offering a little criticism is all.

Good work!
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
O.O

O

...

-sniffles with watery eyes- F-for me? -hugs-

Oh my gosh, thank you! This one was SO sweet. I loved it, I kept smiling the whole way through. Gosh, Ven is slow XD But they hugged again and again-Aw!

Jeez, I love this oneshot even more. What a great Christmas gift. -huggles story- You don't have to do all this for me. Now I have the urge to...

-puts a Santa hat on Ven, reindeers antlers on Terra and throws an elf costume at Aqua- Kyu kyu kyu...oh wait. -puts a red nose on Terra- THERE! :D

Merry Christmas!

FF009
Infatuation-x chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
YAY!

A CHRISTMAS ONESHOT! XD

I LOVE ALL YOUR ONESHOTS! XD

Please make another one soon yeah?

I really love this pairing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR XDD