Reviews for Four Christmases
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Loved it
sunset chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Thank you for this sweet Cloismas story.

Felt so sad for Lois' past Christmases...Loved the part where Clark was happy just talking with Lois over the phone; what a bda!Too bad jealous Clark was for a moment only! Coz I wanted him to suffer so much much much more than what Lois experienced after the almost kiss!
xenokattz chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I wish there was a way to write "Aw!" in large font here because this fic deserves a big, fat "AW!" Lois' little heart-breaking Christmases culminated really nicely into one of the best.

Thanks for writing this!
BelenP chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Jade

I love all your stories and this one is one of the best! Lovely.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Seven year old Lois Lane just breaks my heart.

Christmas 2006: Mother's always knows best. :} The conversation between them was very touching. And one day, Clark will take her words to heart adn know who he's supposed to be with. And I love the way he just lights up around Lois, even on the telephone.

Christmas 2008: My heart just aches for Lois here. Especially this part:

"Tell me that you wish I could be there with you, even if it’s not a good time. Tell me that I mean more to you, that I’m not just a friend, a girl you work with. Please, Clark. Tell me why I should believe in what the two of us could have together."

Christmas 2009: Clark's reasons for needing Lois are just heart melting and perfect. The who said 'I Love You' first conversation is so them and so very priceless. A great way to end this fic.

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Bella chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was really cute. Have you watched The Cutting Edge recently? I liked seeing the "I need you...I need you" and "just remember who said it first" situations applied to Lois and Clark.
framework4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Delightful tale. I love the way you worked through the process. Just delightful.

So now you need a follow up with the revelation of Clark's origin.
daydreamer10101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Loved it! Start to finish it was great. I particularly enjoyed Martha's speech to Clark in the 2006 part. I was like "hmm, does her description sound like anyone you know Clark?" Lol. Anyways, awesome story! Merry Christmas! :)
xxkizixx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Awesome, definitely a good oneshot.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow. Color me envious. Wonderful fic. Loved it.
Sourire-19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Great story! They are so cute together! Their bickering is adorable! I like it very much!
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Thank you so much for posting this story. It was well written, in character, and an absolute pleasure to read. I thought the progression was well crafted and fit the end result perfectly. My favourate part would have to be the end when they confessed their feelings for each other...and then debated who had said it first...so very Lois and Clark. Happy Holidays. Cheers :D
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was just beautiful. I went through so many emotions through this fic. So much angst but it was totally worth it. The beginning was really sad ... poor Lois. I could imagine that happening too.

The conversation with Martha and Clark was nice too.

My heart broke in for Lois in the 2008 Christmas part. I love how you used Ollie in the last one. Their friendship was so sweet in 'Bride' and you did a fabulous job of keeping. Hopefully Dinah gives in eventually. They really are like Lois and Clark.

As for Clark, the jealousy was awesome. And the argument about who said "I love you" first cracked me up. SO Clois. I love the way you characterize those two. The dialogue too was perfect.

And yay for the happy endings!

Fantastic work!